• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BEST OF EACH CLASS KRONOS EDITION

Alliance

Rogue = marlboroke (ofc)
Warrior = nedstark (obviously)
Paladin = me or renovatio ret, holyfuc holy
Warlock = festivus (havent seen many warlocks lately)
Mage = roosha (alliance malise)
Druid = Sandsteen (really really good player when he peels and teamplays)
Priest = boltzmann
Hunter = ednaryt

Horde

Rogue = thobbe da king
Warrior = probably meets until he got rekt by chrisboy
Shaman = massivebenis
Warlock = baroli
Mage = ellarion
Druid = Stog
Priest = Docks
Hunter = Khrey

Updated List:

Forum: Xposed
Discord: The Amigos, as Ned calls them
Teamspeak: Eljay and Madgetegame, but only when combined
Priest: Docks

Mage: Elbae
Warlock: Cursinmerlin
Priest: Esjey
Druid: Eljay
Rogue: Xposed))
Hunter: Tolucas
Shaman: Ljay
Paladin: Holyfuc
Warrior: Hoodiex

Updated List:

Forum: Xposed
Discord: The Amigos, as Ned calls them
Teamspeak: Eljay and Madgetegame, but only when combined
Priest: Docks

World Chat: Xposed (status - legend). Sorry Germi

Last edited:

Warrior: Boysoul
Priest: Lehti
Hunter: Reja and Powerdps
Rogue: Sipko
Mage: anyone who specs frost
Paladin: Holyfuc
Shaman: Fei if onslaught is opening games for him on ally. N/A otherwise
Warlock: who plays this class besides Cursinmerlin
Druid: Stog

Last edited:
Best eBay: tied between Chrisboi/Eljay
Best Warrior without r14 axes, badge, fetish: Boysoul

Best ui: moh(Evion)
Worst ui: Sachikomoe. Seriously chat window top corner covered with weeaboo graphic smh.

Best siberian player: Crucial
Best rager: Alwaysrussia
Best russian: Germi

Best multiclass multiglad: Thobbe
Best healer without raidframes and ktm+recount windows stacked on top of eachother in bgs: Retherz

Best filthy capitalist: TiMeCoP
Best ranker:Lizha
Best rogue with thunderfury:

Best premade: tied between Vanguard and UaV

Allianz

Rogue = Staboholic
Warrior = Hiddeh/tyris
Paladin = truestrike
Warlock = Yewwand
Mage = Kaii/dunlope
Druid = moonlotus
Priest = caitlin
Hunter = legolas

​wait

worier: minoan / relada
rog: khroxx / acely
wlock: yaspa / edhris
maeg: dms (fc) / malise (xd pompyro) / ellarion (ch safespotter)))) / eywin (salt)
priest: boltzmen / lehti xd
druid: hardtokill / cowloverXXX
sham: naturalist
pally: all who chose the holy way but maybe sulfura

i hate hunters so my mind made me forget about em sry ofc.
umm. sarei is pretty good and umm ednaryt is top level memer. on horde maybe khreygasm and umm steaksauce is aight and umm idk. they are all annoying.

Last edited:
Well, as a horde player and as a Shaman, I believe there are some of us who really can make a difference:

- Delthar (he´s been mentioned here and there, but not enough)
- Gravitation: excellent support, makes the team better
- Scrotemz: great burst and gear swaps for support
- Myself: ...just kidding you inquisitors

Best duo: (nobody seems to acknowledge that there are some of those), e.g.: Shammered & Einherjarn. Now, you may disagree, but if these two were in your team playing horde, you knew it was a win, period.

What I find very surprising is that nobody has included Abrakadaver in any of the lists... this guy is a beast running the flag. He deserves a mention.

Last edited:
these guys

6bc93ff020.png

Mages: Ellarion, Ayz and iolqt then Eywin;
Warlocks: Faecalmatter, Baroli or Funkypot;
Shamans: Ceon, Massivebenis, Letspartybro, the others are pretty much the same;
Paladins: Retherz, Renovatio, Crusaider and Holyfuc or Sulfura as holy;
Hunters: Ednaryt, Khrey and Sarei;
Warriors: Relada, Dotamaster and Swagkhalifa, Pronkers and Ahlaundoh
Rogues: Acely, marlboroke (best by far) and maybe addelyn is decent but not that good;
Druids: Roana, Finalflash and Khrey
Priests : boltzmann, ilureev and crucial.and I can explain each name in this list

Bump for k3

Priest: DENA
Druid: dunno? none i think
Hunter: not sure
Mage: idk
Paladin: XD
Rogue: vurtengodx
Shaman: none
Warrior: sowleye

This is my opinion for best in class PvP-ers for Alliance and Horde respectively.
I should note that this list is based on the observation period of last 4-6 months.
Also it is based only on performance in Warsong Gulch.
The list is construed through skill, tactical acumen, efficiency, gear and general demeanor.

Alliance / Horde

Mages: Gnomuch / Heavenwaits
Gnomuch is the greatest WoW player that has ever lived. Heavenwaits is unbelievably useful and elusive even when brought down to a fraction of his HP.
(honorable mentions to Falladan, Elsa and Bettyrubble; *edit - and Danielle but haven't seen him online much)

Warlocks: Bazzaroth / Justcurse
Bazzaroth has probably the best movement skills in game.
(honorable mention to Zenedar. One one, Zenedar may even be better than Justcurse, but Justcurse is tactically more disciplined. Zenedar will sometimes engage in personal duels, disregarding the flow of the game.)

Shamans: Kelorn
When all is said and done, the best shaman.

Paladins: Renovatio
True game changer who can fill any roll in BG. Smart and calm.
(honorable mention to Sansasyon)

Hunters: Boshko / Selenchen
Boshko is calm, concentrated and generally nice to everyone, while at the same time never loosing heart or giving up. Xelenchen / Selenchen is dominant in what he does.
(honorable mention to Xelenchen, but this is an alt of Selenchen, so Boshko has the advantage. Also honorable mentions to Khrey and Saeldaria).

Warriors: Rectal / Irakan
Even with minimal help, Rectal is an unstoppable force. He does not give up, does not relent, and handles hard situations like a dwarf warrior.
(honorable mention to Xyhpa. Advantage to Rectal because of his ability to locate and decimate FC, while Xyhpa is the best warrior tank FC. Honorable mention to Krewlz as well, but Irakan got the advantage due to longer survivability. Also a honorable mention to Dawayne).

Rogues: Ghostto / Anarchii
(honorable mention to Bisey, but advantage to Ghostto because Bisey hasn't been online that much. Honorable mention to Mirando).

Druids: Icefoxy / Mamooko
Mamooko is by far the best at what he does. He is disciplined and does not get taunted to go off script but rather concentrates on FC-ing.
(honorable mention to Umbridge and Tattiva)

Priests : Chou and Labyssa / Nenemae and Bpositive
Chou is the best healer. Labyssa is often disputed by other players, but Labyssa has 57202 confirmed kills and the rank of Marshal in Victoria's Secret gear. One wonders, what would she be in full T3 - Azshara?
Nenemae is a very strong healer with a lot of sustain. Bpositive is tacticaly very sound.
(honorable mention to Remik, who is just too suicidal)

This is all of course my personal opinion, and we are discussing here only "the single best". There are much and more great players on both sides in wsg, and each of them would not be out of place if put on this list.

Last edited:
As time passed, things changed and hence here is a new list of best in class, as seen by me, a random subpar battleground atendee.

Alliance / Horde

Mages: Gnomuch / Heavenwaits
Gnomuch is the greatest WoW player that has ever lived. This comment stands as it did almost a year ago. Despite the many jokes and memes Gnomuch and Brattan, are quick, determined and decisive. His lack of the grasp over the English language often lead people underestimate both his skill and character. But he is a superb player with a lovable personality.
Heavenwaits is the best horde mage even though he faces stiff competition on hordeside. Heaven is a smart player, elusive to the point of myth, doesn’t indulge into rage debates and plays for the game objective, discarding petty personal fights. He is a true asset to any team who can change the course of the game.

(honorable mentions on alliance side to Falladan and Hordetears with Gankuskhan being a future dark horse of this competition. On horde side honorable mentions to Spritzor and Glimpses, and in newer times Imagenon. Spritzor is technically very, very good, and Imagenon is a strong FC, but they both lack the completeness of Heavenwaits).

Warlocks: Frakt / Conspirazy
Frakt has been second only to Bazzaroth. With him out of the picture, he is the best alliance warlock.

Horde has a lot of good warlocks, who all lack the decisive edge to be called the best. Some are horribly strong but don’t play often. Some are strong, but not superb, but do play often, and when they do, they can really make a mess of the alliance team. In this regard, I would deem Conspirazy to be the best in class, although (to our tactical relief) he has not been online so often lately.

(Honorable mention to Cakemonster, Mudcorrupts, Aranddur and Reassons. All of these can wreck havoc in alliance lines, especially when the two combine together. Gemini is a future dark horse of this category)

Shamans: Darktyrant
Horde has a lot of devastating shamans and it is again hard to pick one. A T3 shaman is a weapon which does not fail easily, but even in these circumstances, one has to choose the best. I have chosen Darktyrant because of his tactical versatility. Although he can deliver massive punishment to the alliance team in form of damage, he does not shun from playing defence, fcing and such. A close second, based on the same grounds is Orcfromdeep, but as he is best in class of another category, I have given the advantage to Darktyrant.

(Honorable mentions to Telluz and Indez and Shammerd whose damage output is equal of that of a raid boss).

Paladins: Renovatio
He is the best paladin I have played with and in my opinion the best overall PvPer on the server. He is a game changer in any situation.

(Honorable mentions to Mlatek and Aixa. They fight a good fight. True knights of the Alliance. Their tenacity and resolve would lend them best in class in any other situation, were it not for the large shadow, Renovatio casts).

Hunters: Inya / Abitcoin

With Krey not playing the title of Alliance best in class hunter is up for grabs and the prime candidates are Inya, Sufix, Roosho and Sentinnel. I have chosen Inya because of his methodical approach, calmness in the face of danger and general mild and cooperative demeanor.

Abitcoin is the best horde hunter, and whoever organized the Garonna-to-Abitcoin trade has done more for the Horde then Grom Hellscream and Thrall combined. Abitcoin could be in the same conversation as Mamooko for the position of the best horde FC.

(honorable mentions to Sentinnel, Sufix and Roosho, as all of them could easily be best in class. It was a game of inches on alliance side).

Warriors: Tinyslam / Ailif
This is a hard category because the best three warriors on the server play both alliance and horde: Tinyslam, Rectal and Complexity (or Calmplexity nowadays it seems) who when they win two in a row (or when i que for an easy win) switch to Rinser, Ailif and Cumplexity. So basically the choice falls to 2/3, and in this case, although I respect his skill immensely, Complexity gets the shortest straw. If there can be only one, then we have to take into account the immeasurable tactical assets that Tinyslam brings to the table, who is the best tactician alliance side. Also there is something to be said about Ailif’s tenacity and stubborn resolve which has, in this list, lent him the top place.

(honorable mentions here to the rising star of Ashenvale Jvgg, also to Dawayne, for whome Napoleon had said: “You win battles with infantry, wars with artillery and Alterac Valley with Dawayne, Xyhpa – who is the best warrior FC, and Sladey who is just a joy to play with. Dark horse of this competition is Eblolom, who may enter this list in the future).

Rogues: Saesenthezis / Anarchi
The alliance best in class rogue contest is between Massmurder and Saesenthezis. It is a close one, but Saesenthezis ability to command as well as slay has given him the edge here. On horde side, honorable mentions are Undacava, but as he is such a large part of Anarchi’s life it’s hard to view them separately and Elizabeths, who is not online so often.

Druids: Chocolad / Mamooko
Mamooko is the best in class but has not been online for a very long time. Still it’s hard to not deem him best in class, when he is in fact best in class. Honorable mentions on horde side go to Saxi and Sandmooa. On alliance side to Kerlara and Decapitated.

Priests : Labyssa / Kleanix
The veteran favorite Boltzman has not been online for some time. But in my opinion ha cannot be best in class due to the highly uncooperative behavior he sports. Chou is a very good player and so is Dalilka. Labyssa is widely criticized but I will go out of my way with this proposal and call them best in class priest. Despite some questionable moves and strategies, Labyssa has a lot of kills and battlegrounds under her delicate silk belt, which can, at least in this humble post be honored. Kleanix is the best horde priest. Honorable mentions to Assanaris who is the only viable priest fc on horde side, Anolfia who is the most pleasant priest to play with and Yungsung, who is always there.

This is all of course my personal opinion, and we are discussing here only "the single best". There are much and more great players on both sides in wsg, and each of them would not be out of place if put on this list.

Dear Toma!
Hope this finds you well, with "recent" armory changes can't figure who's been "warhammerd" and who's not.
Mr Chillyero undertook great effort to talk and contact everyone but me. :( Someone should free him out of King Crimson's domain.

Surviving in silly human's world is ridiculous. They keep charging gy, even while there's no rezzer. Who is to tell tales at the inn then?

Glad to see Anarchi (nice guild name <3) and Undacava still undecomposed, with Darktyrant hugging earthmother as well.
Not quite glad to see sheer amount of participants (less than 50 both fractions).
Totally not glad to know mboxing was allowed again (desperate times, desperate means T_T )
Miss you all.
Also miss Necon (red plush soft balc-prowling cat) much. Bring Necon back!

Top Bottom