• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Character stolen

Dwyzer

Hello,

My info:
Account: Dwyzer

I breached the twinstar rules and conducted an off-twinstar auction of my 60 rogue by selling it independently on discord via ownedcore.

I provided the transfer code to the buyer however he blocked me on discord and hasn’t paid. The 60 rogue “Nofate” on k3 has been taken from my account.

Obviously I did the wrong thing and am not overly concerned about getting the character back, because I won’t and don’t really care.

However because this is a clear breach of the twinstar rules, I feel that character should be deleted and therefore both myself and the fake buyer/thief punished.

I can provide any verification to prove I am the owner of the account Dwyzer and rogue Nofate on k3.

Thank you,

Dwyzer

Hmm, congratulations. You just donated your character to someone else, nothing else happend.

I breached the twinstar rules and conducted an off-twinstar auction of my 60 rogue by selling it independently on discord via ownedcore.
However because this is a clear breach of the twinstar rules, I feel that character should be deleted and therefore both myself and the fake buyer/thief punished.

You are the person who broke Twinstar rules, by trading characters out of account manager. Due this reason, you are the only one person who has to be (and already is) punished.

Obviously I did the wrong thing and am not overly concerned about getting the character back, because I won’t and don’t really care.

There is no way to obtain the character back, so you can be glad, you really dont have to care about anything more, because there is nothing more.

I can provide any verification to prove I am the owner of the account Dwyzer and rogue Nofate on k3.

No, you are not a owner of this character, it is someone else, with different account name.

Last edited:
Top Bottom