• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question About deletion of less than 60 minutes played characters on merge

UnRu1eR

As far as I understand from this:
Any characters with less than 60 minutes /played and have not been logged in since the 1st January 2019 will be deleted!
this will affect characters that moved from K1 to K3 but not those that are on K3 already. Or does it apply to both?

I don't want to lose my bank characters.

Hey, one other merge question: what is happening with characters that share names? I have a bank alt on K1 that has the same name as my main on K3. I also noticed that there's a level 32 mage on K3 that has the same name as my 60 mage on K1. There's probably going to be a lot of this kind of thing, so what's going to happen with it? Will we be able to rename characters with duplicate names if they're our own?

As far as I understand from this: this will affect characters that moved from K1 to K3 but not those that are on K3 already. Or does it apply to both?
I don't want to lose my bank characters.
Any Kronos I and Kronos III character with less than 60 minutes /played and have not been logged in since the 1st January 2019 will be deleted. If you don't want to lose your bank characters then I would suggest that you have at least 60 minutes /played on them and logged into them at least once since Jan 1st.

Hey, one other merge question: what is happening with characters that share names? I have a bank alt on K1 that has the same name as my main on K3. I also noticed that there's a level 32 mage on K3 that has the same name as my 60 mage on K1. There's probably going to be a lot of this kind of thing, so what's going to happen with it? Will we be able to rename characters with duplicate names if they're our own?
The character with the highest /played time will keep the name. The character with the lowest /played time will be given a free name change. Upon trying to log into the character they will be forced to enter a new name and will not be able to enter the world until they choose their new name.

Top Bottom