• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Terrorised by other players

oshey

Hi ALL,

Just a quick question as googling didn't give me any result so far.
The situation is that i am doing my quest and some players are coming and killing me over and over. The guy just stays there and waits for me to pick my body so he can kill me again - therefore i can't do my quest. I have no other choice that to logout and stop playing.

Is this normal and i have to live with it?
Or should i report them?

Thanks

Is this normal and i have to live with it?

Well, it's a PvP server so in any contested or enemy area you must count on being killed because you can't have PvP status turned off.

Or should i report them?

As far as I know camping players is not forbidden by the server rules so reporting them would be pointless.

My advise is that unless it is specifically you or specifically the area they are interested in give it a break for a period of time and try again later.
Or you can ask for help from other people in the world chat. Sometimes they are bored and like to pick a fight with somebody from the other faction. ;-)

Sometimes they are bored and like to pick a fight with somebody from the other faction.

Fear enough - but we are talking about people much more powerful than me. The difference is so big that i don't even fight back as there is no point. I don't know what fun is in it to kill someone mach weaker than you.
I can see them they are hiding in the bushes nearby and waiting for me to pick up my body - so they can kill me again. Yesterday someone killed me at least 5 times in a row and i just logged out.

OK - thank you for the answer - i will just live with it.

I can see them they are hiding in the bushes nearby and waiting for me to pick up my body - so they can kill me again.

As the Bronn of the Blackwater said:
a87c852995e2310bf7416a7e3d64ec28fcb9ccb2a3da03a4a09fa93021d6fc6e.jpg
I can put it this way. There are 3 types of people that I came across who kill others in the wild:
  1. Opportunists - They kill you only because they happen to meet you in their way.
  2. Area gangsters - They camp specific areas or locations because they know there are other players to kill there.
  3. Campers - They specifically look for and kill you for whatever reason.
For the type 1 it's usually easy. You just wait a bit until they move on.
The second kind is a bit tougher. You can either avoid them by avoiding the area or fight them with any help you can get.
The last kind is the worst. If you happen to upset somebody in that exact time. They might keep killing you until they are satisfied. It could be even small things like pulling the quest mob first. Again it's similar to the first type. You just wait until they move on.

hhh if You are a horde player it was me probably in tol barad no? :D I cant get enough of resskkilling players .. be smart.. buy invisible potiions for consumate em imidiately after ress and go where I am not prepared U to be.. so for that U have a round 50 yards area for ress be smart use it
Remeber Tol Barad is pvp area if You are there U must be prepared for it.. we are playing on war.. if You dont accept it go play wormes
Waiting such a short time as 190-15 min. wont help You cause am still there waiting for my pray-honor .. I am a beast so I act like that I see You on minimap unless You arent another druid ..
one can help You : try to "emote" enemy player such as §beg§ or §cry§ or whatever seems like to change is opinion ..am not ruthless ..but if You judst ress right on the spot where I killed You, You deserve to be resskilled

Last edited:
Top Bottom