• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Decursive choose what to dispel first? (F.ex Blind over Corruption

Glemt

Is there possible to set decursive so taht it prioritizes certain spells over others? lets say im in a fight mid, and there are 3 corruptions up and 1 blind. i want to dispel blind first. is there anyway i can mod or set an option the addon to choose so that the first spell i dispel when i press my /deucrsive macro is to decurse blind?

Decursive can only prio players not certain debuffs afaik, partly due to the limitation how dispelling works.

If you like clicking you can click the debuff on the decurse list with the corresponding player name to dispell that specific player.

It is not possible to prioritize a certain debuff, but it is possible to prioritize a debuff type (eg. poison over magic). Using this one could make some weak priority list

yeah there is a way
you uninstall decursive
keybind cleanse selecet
the player who is blinded
hit your c leanse keybind

edit: formatting, why does new forum remove my enters when it posts, like i have to actually type br to start a neew line?

Last edited:
No, it would be far more limiting than what he suggested, unless you have both manual cleanse and a decursive spam macro.

Top Bottom