• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

WTB-Alliance Thread Question - The Auction

SeranusGaming

Hello folks!

I'm brand new to Kronos and so before I go asking something that may not be appropriate, I was wondering, would it be within the forum rules to ask folks if they have a certain alt character they are not playing anymore to post it on the auction? I've been watching the auction for a few days now and can't find the race/gender/class combination I want to play but figure someone probably has it.

If my post here is not within the rules of the forum, please let me know and I'll delete it.

I would also like to see more characters listed. I'm in the market for a Horde character especially, but I haven't seen the kind that I want lately. I don't want to violate rules (so please let me know if I did).

Last edited:
Since it seems that we are not that close to violating the rules, I want to mention that I am looking for a female Horde mage.

Top Bottom