• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde Kill Order [Horde] LFM K3 > Classic USWest-based (evenings/weekends)

Morticos

Kill Order [H] is looking for more US-West raiders and potentially a few officers (Pacific time, active weeknights and weekends)!

Led by retail vanilla server-first progression officer, looking to recreate some of the PvE and PvP magic of vanilla while still maintaining busy real-lives (lighter time commitment with raids focused on steady progression). A healthy side of world PvP and Battlegrounds is always on the menu of course!

We plan to grow socially and "beta" on K3, while preparing for eventual Blizzard Classic launch. Raiding on K3 will be Wednesday and Thursday after 8pm until 11 or 12 (light but maintainable schedule). Value a positive "team" attitude (i.e. maturity), dedication/consistency, and play-skill. If you also value these traits in the players around you, and the above details are a good fit, please join ADZ2D3R on Discord and get in on the ground floor - talk to me (Nightmane nickname in there) and I'll get you member access once we have had a chance to chat!

Last edited:
I'd consider 1 raiding boomkin, but they would have to be willing to work hard on consumables and put in the extra effort to be more than just crit-bots for mages (and would have to be pretty skilled at the role). DM me on Discord if you want to chat further about this.

Still looking, contact me on Discord if this sounds like a good fit for you now and in classic!

Still hunting for more that want to be part of something great, both on K3 as we establish and into classic!

Raid times nailed down above, still looking for;

- PST/PDT [-8, -7] gamers generally on evenings and weekends

- Chill low-drama mature gamers

- Those with previous Vanilla experience [back-in-the-day or modern private], and play skill

- Dedicated gamers looking to stick and commit to a guild of like-minded team-players

Resto shaman with naxx-aq10 xp from vanilla 10 years ago lf a home. US player. New to the private server scene tho

Hey Wazup!

My Wife and I may be interested in joining we will be rollin' 2 Druids Tank/Healer Combo Feel Free to hit us up - Magues / Sarenia

Joined this group on Day 2 of the server. Fantastic group to hang out with on Discord and things are pretty organized! Highly recommended!

Yeah i joined the discord and wanted to talk with the leadership and i couldn't seem to get his/theirs attention for 10-15mins to discuss with him me and my wife joining as Druids... so unfortunately we decided to go with another guild. Thanks though! see you all around!

Hi. I will be making a character today and would love to join with a group of people during the process! I have a lot of WoW experience as I played beta in original WoW. Hopefully get in game or on discord and can talk with some officers soon. Also, have previous officer experience and consider myself a above average MMO player. This will be my first Vanilla wow server and hopefully trying to recreate some of the old MMO feel with this one. Speak Soon!

Top Bottom