• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Thanks.

Selfctrl

I'd like to thank the Kronos team for releasing this server. My fiance recently told me she was done with the relationship a month before the wedding. We were together for 6 years. K3 has help keep me busy and my mind off the dark thoughts that are roaming around in my head. Thanks for all that you do. Sincerely, Someone just trying to make it to tomorrow

That's rough, but after a while I would suggest going out more rather than playing games at home. Good luck.

I think there’s definitely something to be said in the comfort that the vanilla “grind” provides. It’s very cathartic, in the sense that grinding can be pretty relaxing, and rewarding known that every kill is getting you closer to exalted, or a good amount of silver/gold. It’s not the same and later expansions don’t have the same feel to it.

Top Bottom