• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Fear... are you going to fix it?

Oidd

Authorized
Can you finally fix fear? There is no way fear is supposed to never break on damage, as it currenly works. There are countless entries on bug tracker and this is still a thing.

^ I don't understand your comment, clearly OP wants to fix fear so it does NOT lasts its full duration.
We all should want a fair playing ground.

I've had no complaints with fear. It works as I suspect it to work. The mage polly also works very well. It's a pain in the butt but that's the Vanilla experience. Here are some results to fix your in-game fear problem: + roll dorf priest fear ward + roll undead charecter + get a pocket priest to dispel fear (doesn't work on priest or warrior fear) + BG and snag honor to buy trinkey + train alchemy and make shadow potions + buy shadow resist pot on AH + stack shadow resist from gear, buffs, auras, items, etc..

the pvp trinket you get at rank 2 pvp is your main anti fear if its included in your class pvp trinket thing list fear is one of the strongest thing, hope it's the same as original or very close to cause its important for balance :O in pvp especially

it does break on damage afaik i know it does not always last full duration and iirc it should last less and less probably long if its cast again kind of like roots

Fear is working as it used to work in Vanilla. It can break on dmg. I can break before full duration.

Yeaa w/e like hunter traps last 2-3 sec, while warlock fear u can have 6 dots on and ppl hitting you and it still wont break.

you cant vote for fixing on this. it was an old ticket being closed and a re-open was requested. its up to the devs to re-open it now i guess.

Meh i dont cry lol=) btw fear has rly low chance to break when you just dot and dont send pet but with direct dmg (considering immolate as direct dmg, and palaret as pet) it breaks faster see
/
both immolate not seeing any proof

Top Bottom