• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question Does K3 support Chinese client?

Murti

Hi, I have some friends in China who'd like to play on this server. I found a Chinese vanilla client online for them, the version is 1.12.1. I wonder if K3 supports it. Thanks.

Limited support. Only Latin names allowed in account manager and in-game
HYbMFt.png

So as that video shows, the quest text is still in English? Also it seems difficult to find the Chinese client 1.12.1 these days since most Chinese servers are using 1.12.3 now. I'm trying to torrent it but it's going really slowly (availability is usually less than 1.0), but that could be because the Xunlei bittorrent client doesn't share well with mine (deluge).

We do not provide localisation into other languages. So quest texts etc will show in english only regardless of the client's language.

Hi, I have some partners in China who'd like to sell gold on this server. I found a Chinese vanilla client online for them, the version is 1.12.1. I wonder if K3 supports it. Time is money friend.

Fixed

Top Bottom