• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde OCEANIC - <OnTheCiders>

Gday guys, thinking of joining up, liking the sound of your guild as an Aussie! I’m happy to go either a mage or priest and it seems you guys are in need of that so I suppose I’ll give one of you guys a shout in game. Cheers and we’ll talk soon!

Gday guys, thinking of joining up, liking the sound of your guild as an Aussie! I’m happy to go either a mage or priest and it seems you guys are in need of that so I suppose I’ll give one of you guys a shout in game. Cheers and we’ll talk soon!
No Problem man best way is to hit up our discord!!, notfiy everyone when the guilds created etc

Fellow Aus from out west. I’ll be rolling a Shamen.
Work full time&gf. Chances of hitting 60 before MC/Onyxia in a Month or so are low haha

^^ Ditto, except RDruid. levelling as feral though haha. Expecting to take over 30 days to level up however, as work and family (and raiding retail but shhhhh)

Morning,i able to get an invite when ready cheers. My IGN is; YeahNahYeah obviously Australian haha

Top Bottom