• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

MC/Ony Timeline

Warchild007

Since the release was announced to be in March and happened at the end of March, can I safely assume that the MC release will be at the end of May and not at the beginning?

hopefully they release it in the beginning, should be already open from start anyway. 1 month is enough time to get 60

Last edited:
Yeah I would like to see it towards the end o the month, those that are not no-lifers would still like some time to get to 60 and work on some pre-bid gear

I get that you have no jobs or anything outside of playing work, but if you can’t wait another 3-4 weeks, you can pop over to K1 and raid MC for a short bit.

u still got time to work on your preraid and chill on lvlin, no one force u to raid the first ids

Molten Core and Onyxia’s Lair
Our first chapter in our timeline is approaching. Molten Core and Onyxia’s Lair will open on May 13th (Sunday) at 7:00 PM server time. Note that the instances require an attunement to enter and they are available already. To become attuned to Molten Core, find Lothos Riftwaker inside Blackrock Mountain. To begin the attunement to Onyxia’s Lair, the Horde should seek out Warlord Goretooth in Kargath, and the Alliance should speak to Helendis Riverhorn in Morgan’s Vigil.
Note that raiders who are able to defeat Majordomo Executus will not see the Cache of the Firelord until the next gate opens in our timeline.
Note also that for the first month, world buffs will be removed upon zoning into both Molten Core and Onyxia. This includes the fire resistance buff from Blackrock Spire.

Source : http://www.kronos-wow.com/2018/04/29/kronos-iii-one-month-since-release/

Top Bottom