• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Addons not working

1LastBreath

Okay so I am new to Hades Cataclysm. I've got some addons downloaded. I made sure that they were the correct versions (4.3.4) and they even show up in my addons tab in the character select screen. However when I enter game none of them work and i have no way of accessing them via macros. For example typing "/bt" for bartender will not bring up the system interface for it. Any info on how to get my addons to function would be greatly appreciated

Okay so I am new to Hades Cataclysm. I've got some addons downloaded. I made sure that they were the correct versions (4.3.4) and they even show up in my addons tab in the character select screen. However when I enter game none of them work and i have no way of accessing them via macros. For example typing "/bt" for bartender will not bring up the system interface for it. Any info on how to get my addons to function would be greatly appreciated
Did you ever figure it out? Im wondering the same thing.

+1.. Bartender just throws out dozen of errors regardless of version and doesnt work.

It would have been more helpfull if you provided a download link to your version of Bartender and the error output. Using phrases such as "dozen of errors" won't really give many clues.

Solved it. Curseforge Bartender is somehow cucked. Just downloaded it from wowaddons and it worked.

Top Bottom