• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Banned for nothing

Mandiss

Hello i was playing some wow with my girlfriend and suddenly the server dropped and we were both banned me and my girlfriend. We live together in one flat and we have one wifi connection but play wow on separate computers. When i open twinstar page it shows that we dont have any bans and we should be able to log to our accounts but when we start Wow we cant. I hope there si no problem when two people play on separate devices but on one wifi and this thing should be fixed. So please if there is posibility to unban two accounts for me and girlfriend i will be very happy. Thank you

Hello i was playing some wow with my girlfriend and suddenly the server dropped and we were both banned me and my girlfriend. We live together in one flat and we have one wifi connection but play wow on separate computers. When i open twinstar page it shows that we dont have any bans and we should be able to log to our accounts but when we start Wow we cant. I hope there si no problem when two people play on separate devices but on one wifi and this thing should be fixed. So please if there is posibility to unban two accounts for me and girlfriend i will be very happy. Thank you

It is possible you entered in your password incorrectly too many times per IP. Wait 15 minutes, try again

Top Bottom