• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Best Leveling Spec for Warrior

Aelar

I'm lvl 32 and have been running fury spec, but I am debating swapping to prot for tanking, as that's where I end up in most dungeon groups. I don't want to kill my soloing potential, though. I've read that Arms is the best way to go with leveling, but am just looking for a little more information.

If you have the gear to tank and plan to do the standard dungeon grind until honored with each faction it’ll be the easiest way to find a group for that. If not, arms is solid aoe Dps which is great for those dungeons. Stay blacksmithing. I’d even stay mining for a while if you need to make some gold for mounts. If not. Engi or LW Nox Vidmate VLC would be ur next best.

Best Warrior Leveling Spec in Shadowlands. For a total beginner to the class, although each specialization has strengths and weaknesses, we recommend Arms as the best leveling spec

Top Bottom