• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

How long did your 1-60 take?

Your main's 1-60 days /played?

• Total voters

nimeralos

Authorized
How much time did you spend fully leveling your character(s)?

• Post a screenshot with your /played (substract "time played this level" from "total time played" after you're 60);
  • try to remember a day you started to play on Kronos;
  • add whatever stories you want :)

Let me express my getting-60 story with a several screenshots.
I came to Cenarion Circle archivist, proud of my deeds and my growing-to-ultimate strength, and guess what? He told me I'm stinky! Dat humons...
GcU0cjo.jpg

uKVZsBH.jpg

UFFadd5.jpg
Then finally... Oh damn, only 4400 XP. I came to the main mon there and then finally...
T3zdIUh.jpg

nqFZgGg.jpg
Missed the light around me due to netbook's lags, but yea, I'm definitely 60 now! Also providing a /played time screenshot.
buSG0ty.jpg

7Rl6UaH.jpg
Some congratulations from the world chat and a happy kind troll smile.
NKDZ0fi.jpg

LzCMrZI.jpg

DdR4Bhy.jpg

So, my answer to the question in the title -
17 days 15 hours 55 minutes 27 seconds in Azeroth;
half a year plus two days on Earth :)
Try to beat my record before Moradin will! :D

damn how the hell did it take u half a year xD it took me 3 weeks as a rogue and im on a warlock now at lvl 33 which has taken me around 1 week

Last edited:
My warrior took over 14 days of game play in just a month from 1 to 60, starting from the day after the server opened. I could have easily cut the game time down by half if I hadn't spent hours a day trying to recruit players for CORAL and other guild related business. But spending hours talking to a single person, trying to get them to join, did let me meet some really cool people on this server :biggrin:.

I checked at the time, and I remember for sure that it said 14 days and X hours, spread over 2 months - and that was actually me trying to be fast, as it was my first time to hit max level on a private server. I've always been good at chatting, keeping up with professions and so on... To be completely honest, the main reason I play on private servers is because levelling in retail is too quick for my taste, and I really enjoy the story themes of early WoW.

6 days as a priest, done over two weeks in hospital :D Yea I get the nerd award, I guess. Have the screen on my laptop and too lazy to upload it from there...

Well, after all, some people waste 8 hours each day even for the job, and they're OK with this. Who we are to judge after all.

Just shy of 10 days. 9 days 23 hours 51 minutes to be exact. I counted it out :smile: That was on a druid. I tried to do all the quests in every zone so I wouldn't have to gind. And I really didn't. When I hit 60 I was actually still left with half of WPL, all EPL and Silithus quests. Which was kind of a surprise to me as I remembered the leveling experience in vanilla a lot worse. I guess I was just a noob then, whereas now I know most of the quests from start to end.

I must say the leveling experience alone was an absolute blast. Would I like to do it again? No, probably not. But I just loved the idea that it sort of felt like a race that everybody around me was involved in. And almost every level felt like an achievement. It was just plain awesome to have experienced that again. Thank you Kronos.

6 days 7 hours for my warlock
6 days 5 hours for my warrior

The warrior was faster despite being well, a warrior, because it was my second character and I could solo all the group quests with the warlock.

I joined about a week after server launch and had to fight hard to get through the congested zones until I finally started leveling in zones that weren't overrun with people. It's been months since I've been leveling but I've been feeling the itch to start on a druid or mage. I imagine some mage somewhere has a sub-5 day time with their AoE farming. Under 5 days is absolutely blazing fast though.

my main took a while, around 8-9 days played if i remember correctly... my alt was another story tho...

WoWScrnShot_101315_020019.jpg

i'm too lazy to count, it's around 5,5-6 days i guess

Last edited:
When I started this thread, some of you might've thought that I was slow because I was leveling a warrior. Let me disprove it :)

It took my K2 warlock 16 days, 22 hours, 32 minutes, 43 seconds to get from level 1 to level 60.
ZprKLIG.jpg

When I started this thread, some of you might've thought that I was slow because I was leveling a warrior. Let me disprove it :)

It took my K2 warlock 16 days, 22 hours, 32 minutes, 43 seconds to get from level 1 to level 60.
ZprKLIG.jpg

What did you do? PVP for days? I thought I was a slow one....

My Priest took 6 days and about 10 hours.

I started on launch day and struggled to level because I couldn't get ahead of the curve.

Between 6-8 days on K1, leveling some chars on K2 but that feels it will take 10+ since I'm being camped/have to wait for respawns so often.

Do yourself a favour and level for example and lock and mage at same time, alttab cast on the second, you can solo every elite quest and get 2 chars for the price of one.

Top Bottom