• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Official World Boss Tracking/Discussion Thread

Druzzil

So in an effort to liven up our forums and create some lively discussion about both PvE and PvP on our realm I thought it would be good to create a thread like this. This can be great for tracking recent kills, keeping up on the world PvP events that occur and having some good ole' Alliance vs Horde trash-talk. (I'm looking at you <Vanguard>.)

Also, in anticipation of the Nightmare Dragon's it would be helpful to have a tracking thread for kills and discussion. IIRC, some of the Nightmare Dragon's can spawn @ the same time possibly allowing for multiple World Bosses simultaneously.

(Azuregos) The last kill, I personally was at, was on Saturday 10/10/2015 around 7 PM PST. I assume he was killed on the 15th or 16th again due to his timer and him not being up right now.

(Kazzak) Heard he had been killed a week-ish ago. But we just had a server crash about 10-12 hours ago so Kazzak/Azure may not spawn until Tues/Wed/Thurs

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/World_boss (source)

This WH comment - http://db.vanillagaming.org/?npc=6109#comments:id=301191 - gives a simple picture - "he [Azuregos] respawns in 5-7 days". http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/World_boss?oldid=975811 is more complicated - it says that the initial spawn is from Tuesday to Thursday (with different probabilities) and then respawn takes from 2 to 4 days (with different probabilities), which is also affected by server crashes.

So it'd be interesting if it works on Kronos just like WoWWiki states. Should we thus not expect Azuregos today (even after 7 days since last kill), because server DCed yesterday?

This WH comment - http://db.vanillagaming.org/?npc=6109#comments:id=301191 - gives a simple picture - "he [Azuregos] respawns in 5-7 days". http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/World_boss?oldid=975811 is more complicated - it says that the initial spawn is from Tuesday to Thursday (with different probabilities) and then respawn takes from 2 to 4 days (with different probabilities), which is also affected by server crashes.

So it'd be interesting if it works on Kronos just like WoWWiki states. Should we thus not expect Azuregos today (even after 7 days since last kill), because server DCed yesterday?

Yeah that was my thought. Assuming the spawn rates work the same Kazzak should be up any day. Probably today actually.

Azure was snagged 6 hours ago. Was catching many Z's during his death.

EDIT: Scratch that, Kazzak was killed @ 7AM PST.

Also, can we get a GM confirmation of how it works on Kronos? Is it as it was in classic, as WoWWiki states or is it more along the lines of what vanillagaming has stated? Given the respawns that occurred today I would be inclined to go with how it was in classic as WoWWiki states.

Last edited:
Well, at least Azuregos respawned yesterday morning - right in a 3 days after the DC, so seems that it works like on WoWWiki.

If I may risk showing corals inadequacy at world bosses a little bit...hey Onslaught...

how is it you guys are gettin there so fast? We have our guild on messenger app and we have alt locks ready to summon but by the time we've even mobilized a raid you have your numbers there and are killing him. We're both simultaneously impressed but also slightly bewildered because you never took them so quickly until starting like a week or two ago. We're practically still ripping people out of bed and Azuregos is at 50%.

i know it's not in your interest to share your strategies but maybe someone else not involved has an idea. We'd like to at least be able to make it to contesting onslaught. Is this just a "who can poopsock harder" thing, or like what's the deal lol

Last edited:
If I may risk showing corals inadequacy at world bosses a little bit...hey Onslaught...

how is it you guys are gettin there so fast? We have our guild on messenger app and we have alt locks ready to summon but by the time we've even mobilized a raid you have your numbers there and are killing him. We're both simultaneously impressed but also slightly bewildered because you never took them so quickly until starting like a week or two ago. We're practically still ripping people out of bed and Azuregos is at 50%.

i know it's not in your interest to share your strategies but maybe someone else not involved has an idea. We'd like to at least be able to make it to contesting onslaught. Is this just a "who can poopsock harder" thing, or like what's the deal lol

Terd said we were going to "get rekt at Azuregos" so we prepared in advanced, fully buffed and consumed.

it work best if u start to gather raid when azuregos spawn, not when onslaught starts to kill

Sup Zip!

So glad the thread is taking off! :D

I would say that y'all should start by working together (as we Horde do). Also, first off, a solid step would be to not stand AFK in Blasted Lands while I rack up kills in Resto spec...#Jussayin

That was fun though, it was mostly <Synced> I was killing and few of your low level <Coral> alts but, yikes, that was easy. You guys alt-tabbed and fappin or what?

In fact, I don't even need another char in Azshara because we (Horde) pretty have the entire zone locked down when re-pops happen. Us smaller guilds usually take BL's so we have both bosses locked in and will mobilize faster unless you guys start being more aware.

Kazzak should be up today at some point but that one will be even tougher for you guys. He gets zerged quick.

Edit: Oh wow. Didn't even see the Fang dropped. Grats to whichever Healer won that!

Last edited:
One day azu is going to spam during EU times I am sure.
Preferably when we raid

Well, last night was around 10 PM PST//1 AM EST, which isn't exactly a peak for anyone. It's probably when the server is the most dead actually. Very late night for us and early morning for you guys.

Well, last night was around 10 PM PST//1 AM EST, which isn't exactly a peak for anyone. It's probably when the server is the most dead actually. Very late night for us and early morning for you guys.
I definitely prefer 1 am to 6 am ;)

wow, kazzak spawns as vanguard arrive in blasted land
how did u guys pull that one of!?

wow, kazzak spawns as vanguard arrive in blasted land
how did u guys pull that one of!?

Lol - that is impressive.

I just got here and saw the massive pile of bones. But doesn't look like there was any PvP for him.

Edit: We shouldn't have told them to work together. xD

Last edited:
Its unfortunate. We knew the spawn window was closing right as Synced and Vanguard were going to finish their raid and was hoping luck was on our side. We did what we could to slow them down. Real funny watching Rebirth grief their own faction.

Another US prime time spawn for Azuregos and the horde failed to kill it because the main tank mysteriously got booted from server and locked out of his account for a moment.

Top Bottom