• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[RELEASE] Shahram Alert

lanevegame

Authorized
10036.png

SHAHRAM ALERT
The most useless addon in the world (of Warcraft)

So while hunting my last piece of armor for my warrior alt, I had the fortune to obtain the Blackblade of Shahram, and I suddenly fell in love with this amazing weapon!

Its proc is quite unique, it will summon a pet called Shahram that will instanly disappear after he casts one out of six random spells. By using this addon your character will say a different quote based on the spell casted by Shahram:

Flames of Shahram: "Flames of Shahram - <creature name> receives <number> fire damage!"*
Curse of Shahram: "Curse of Shahram - All enemies around me are slowed!"
Might of Shahram: "Might of Shahram - All enemies around me are stunned!"
Fist of Shahram: "Fist of Shahram - My party gain 25% attack speed!"
Blessing of Shahram: "Blessing of Shahram - My party gain 50 health and mana every 5 seconds!"
Will of Shahram: "Will of Shahram - All my stats are increased by 50!"

*The Flames of Shahram quote triggers for each mob hit by the spell, so it might be a bit spammy!

Here is short VIDEO PREVIEW and if you're a Blackblade of Shahram lover too then feel free to DOWNLOAD my addon!

P.S. This is my first addon ever, and I'm kinda proud especially becouse I'm not a programmer! Anyways if you want more details about which logic process I used to figure out how to make this addon with zero knowledge of Lua, then you can check this thread.

--- Update ---

I just made a modified version of this addon so it will use the emote channel instead of say, this way is way less spammy! :smile:

Last edited:
[video=youtube;TAryFIuRxmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ[/video]

thumbs up for effort =)

2bad I can't use this, but everyone should! make a little preview video if u can))

thumbs up for effort =)

2bad I can't use this, but everyone should! make a little preview video if u can))

And here is a short video preview :D

[video]http://lanevetrash.altervista.org/uploads/video/shahram-in-scholo.html[/video]

Last edited:
Sweet :)

It also adds a nice group element, everyone can see your procs, hear about them, etc. 25% haste on rogues is crazy and this way they'll know it's up and who's helping them.

Sweet :)

It also adds a nice group element, everyone can see your procs, hear about them, etc. 25% haste on rogues is crazy and this way they'll know it's up and who's helping them.

Exactly! Oh and thanks again tekai, without your suggestions I would never finish this addon :)

P.S. I'll make a modified version of this addon for another (and more important) item, I'll let you know!

Top Bottom