• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Arms or Fury?

RudyRaccoon

To be honest I don't know enough about Fury to consider it over Arms but I'd like to know about them both.

Don't forget to post talent trees for me to see so I know what the key talents are.

Last edited:
To be honest I don't know enough about Fury to consider it over Arms but I'd like to know about them both.

Don't forget to post talent trees for me to see so I know what the key talents are.

These are the specs I usually go with:

- Arms PvP/levelling
- Fury PvP/levelling
- Fury PvE

I used to level up as Arms all the way to 60, but I'm not a competitive guy so I don't care about the "best" or the fastest way, I just care about how enjoyable it is. Anyways the "best" way for levelling might be to roll Arms up to level 40 (also remember to get a Whirlwind Weapon at level 30), and then go Fury as soon as you get Sword of Serenity/Sword of Omen and Vanquisher's Sword. Also you'll get Thrash Blade around level 45, and most likely this will last you up to 60.

So Arms gives you the most survivability, but past level 40 Fury starts to be the fastest way to kill mobs and you get some really nice weapons from quests, like the ones I've linked you.

Peace!

Last edited:
Thanks lanevegame, I see Anger Management isn't being taken.

I never used that talent, I think it's a waste since I can't think of any situation where that would be useful, so I'd rather use thar talent point on anything else that would improve my dps or survivability. But since it's just one point you can try it and see if it's worth it :)

First of all and ye (everyone gonna trow me tomatos now) best lvling spec is prot . Since is the most not gear dependable and with it u can solo even some elite quests when needed. Ye if u compare with arms or fury maybe u kill 1 mob 10% slower but u also lose less hp and overall u lvl faster.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LNhb0hbZcZEizs00zio <prot
And if u go to lvl arms coz is not as good as prot but still way better then fury u should alwais use
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LMGxdNboxzVVzu0x Imp overpower is a musthave since mobs dodge alot , and anger management in this patch is 1 rage each 3 sec , also good to have.

Last edited:
For leveling i reccomend Arms if its your first time playing a warrior, getting lvl 30 weapon will help you a lot considering you may wish to skip dungeons in 7x leveling... (Although i like level with fury 2hander myself, SitSpec :p)

As for Fury...
Dont believe what tooltip says about Anger management, if you are in combat OR have some rage, it generates 1 rage per 3 seconds. 5/5 Unbridled wrath gives you %40 chance to get 1 rage per hit, depends on flurry uptime, other speed buffs and weapon speed ofc, but thats 25~ rage at most per minute. Anger management gives you 20 per minute, go ahead and compare.

As for lanevegame's builds, he doesnt have improved overpower and execute on fury pve spec. You cant remove dodge from hit table so you may as well take advantage out of it with guaranteed crits. As for execute, unless you have so much gear and buffs that you are never stuck inbetween 10<x<15, you should be getting it for a pve spec.

^ sound argument

dual wield 30dps
30dps + 18,75dps -> 48,75dps
19% hit penalty for dw -> 39,48 dps

1-hand
30dps * 1,1 = 33dps

Not taking flurry and enrage into account the damage difference isn't too great while you definitely receive quite alot less damage.
Too bad the good fury and arms talents are available very early on while 10% 1-hand damage is far below in the tree.

Instead of prot you can also go fury with a shield and deliberately letting yourself get crit right after pull.

is this dual weild build? if im going 2hander should i spec 2hand axe specialization instead of sword special?

Go angermanagement, saving up rage inbetween mobs and in dungeons is really nice. Often times you save up like 10-15 rage, especially when doing 8secs first aid and then run to a mob and engage.

Top Bottom