• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Please, add torches back to the game!

rosembergwatt

Authorized
[Unlit Poor Torch] was sold during alpha by the following vendors: Drake Lindgren, Gruham Rumdnul, Lindsay Ashlock and Neal Allen. This item was used during the alpha version because there was a different light setting in which some areas would be much darker than they're on the current version (Duskwood, Elwynn and few others).

With Darker Nights this lightening can be revived, so could we get this item? I've tested it on the PTR. It works perfectly there - when you right click it you'll need a cooking fire in order to create a [Dim Torch].

I know it is not blizzlike, but it won't create any issue in PvP/PvE, it would be just a nice unique feature available here, like the animals sleeping that was imported from Cataclysm.

The thing is, that you want it for your mod Darker nights. But Kronos does not support mods and adding torches will be in contradiction to that. Yes, you may use some mods without problem, but anticheat can ban you for using them. And then, there is no way to get unban.

The thing is, that you want it for your mod Darker nights. But Kronos does not support mods and adding torches will be in contradiction to that. Yes, you may use some mods without problem, but anticheat can ban you for using them. And then, there is no way to get unban.

Darker nights was approved by the admins iirc.

No, it was not. They sayed that they have nothing against it. That anticheat will, most likely, not ban you for using it. But you use it on your own risk. You never know when anticheat gets update that will suddenly give bans for it.

Darker nights was approved by the admins iirc.

Is this legit?

I have replied to Struckd's forum thread, no reply yet. Tho, I have been using this now for over week and nothing happened. Struckd has been using this even longer.
There should be no problem with warden.

This is my personal conclusion! If you are still unsure or afraid, contact a GM. I am not in the position giving any green lights for usage.

That was what I wrote. ^^

Top Bottom