• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Happy Birthday, Kronos!

I'd rather say "Thank you Twinstar!"

This company / team is so badass.

Cata realm - check
WotLK realm - check
TBC realm - check
Vanilla realm - check

Cata database - check
WotLK database - check
TBC database - check
Vanilla database - check

Feature rich forum for every realm - check
Separate staff for each realm - check
Non-gamebreakng donation system - check
No disconnects during gameplay - check
Lagg-free gameplay - check

Promising and stable future - check

Fkn badass...

You have my deepest respect Twinstar!
Thanks for Kronos realm. More than anything thanks for removing those silly flaws vanilla had and turning it into YOUR game rather than just another fancy advertised private server.

Happy birthday Kronos!
And thank you to all the Twinstar staff for making this such a solid Vanilla server.
After coming from Feenix Emerald Dream, Kronos is like a breath of fresh air.

Happy Bday to the team that succeed to keep this good work from beta. Its hard work and requires lots of time to spend but seems you made it. I want to thank all people behind this private project and keep it up folks. Hard work always get recognized even when others discover it late. :cool2::cool2::cool2::biggrin::laugh:

I wished I had discovered Kronos before. Thank you Twinstar team for all of your work around these realms! This is for sure the most proffesional World of Warcraft private experience ever! :biggrin:

i wish i could ever experience again the opening of a wow server, like i did in kronos :/

Wow a year goes quick!

Happy birthday, doing an amazing job. Hope all the content isn't opening up too quickly, savouring it all.

Top Bottom