• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Early 4.5k characters alliance-side Census

Radvo

Since I've been banned on every social outlet available (both reddits/discord) by mrs. Nala, because of this thread, I've decided to keep this information for myself.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
why people play so low amount of affli is awsome class

Maybe they don't want to farm soulshards for ports :p

Can we get a census on the Horde side?

Thanks!

I don't play Horde, so.... not from me atleast... if anyone has been running census horde-side they can/should post it in here :)

lol this fake the population is 50-/- ally and 50 horde

Huh?
The data is from characters seen over 3 days, not at 1 single time. One day it could've been 1500, other 2500, other 1000...

I never said this is in any way a total amount of players on at any given time.

Horde Side

census.jpg

Races:
Orc 24%
Tauren 20%
Troll 12%
Undead 42%

Classes:

Druid 5%
Priest 9%
Warlock 9%
Hunter 10%
Mage 14%
Shaman 14%
Rogue 16%
Warrior 19%

That doesn't matter. It's seen 4.5k different players.

well, thats wrong

census works over the who list and this API function is currupt by kronos server

edit: i made a short video with census printout(chatbox) of what its searching for + outcome in who list
its pretty clear that the data is useless
[video=youtube;QDXSalNYxIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDXSalNYxIk[/video]

Last edited:
well, thats wrong

census works over the who list and this API function is currupt by kronos server

edit: i made a short video with census printout(chatbox) of what its searching for + outcome in who list
[video=youtube;QDXSalNYxIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDXSalNYxIk[/video]

I remember on Lordaeron someone was able to make the census work for them. Would it be possible to do the same here? I could link the census they have but I dunno if linking a competing private servers forums is against the rules.:huh:

double post!

Lol Radvo is the one that did the census on Lordaeron also.

Last edited by a moderator:
double post!

i tested the link you gave me - this has nothing to do with the corrupt who list on kronos...the who api on that server works perfectly but super slow

well, thats wrong

That has nothing to do with it. Yes, it's not using 100% of the current population online, but it's still 4.5k individual characters it has seen and stored in it's database. No dupes, no fakes, no bad data.

Stop claiming bullshit just because you can't wrap your head around things, saying "well, thats wrong" without first understanding how shit works makes you look like a uneducated big-mouth bigot.

Don't believe me? Here's what my census has seen (minus my own guild which I removed from the paste).
http://pastebin.com/H4eRLucT

I remember on Lordaeron someone was able to make the census work for them. Would it be possible to do the same here? I could link the census they have but I dunno if linking a competing private servers forums is against the rules.:huh:

double post!

Different circumstances. Here the server ignores arguments apparently, there it was just a bigger delay between who requests.

Top Bottom