• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New subforums for ban appeals / connection issues?

Aurigon

Authorized
Looking at the sheer amount of threads started since K2 launch about connection issues and the daily volume of requests on IRC about ban appeals, wouldn't it be best to just have one or two new subforums for these specific subjects... thus cleaning up both the general Kronos subforum and the #kronos-help channel? Maybe the Help Desk is either overlooked or disregarded altogether as too much generic.

Public ban appeals - never ever, I don't want a section here with people slandering GMs and/or server for how they've been for nothing etc. etc. From my long experience, in 99% of cases it will turn out that the ban is completely legitimate.

Connection issues - I think the Help Desk is enough for it, and if it is overlooked now, why would it be different with a new subsection. For most users, it would just be enough if they used the search function, because there are like tens of threads concerning disconnects and connection issues.

Nonetheless, the clutter of threads in the General section is just ridiculous and it will have to be dealt with somehow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom