• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

One question about Darkmoon

theplaguee

Hello

Hello guys I made 360 Thorium Widgets before some time and waited the Darkmoon to come so I can change them for farkmoon tickets. Now I started to do this, but after I delivired some the guy who accpeting the widgets dont want to accept them anymore so now I cant delivire them to him. I have played on Nostalrius and on Feenix servers before, but this is never happened there. Its that aby bug or? Because now I cant make 1200 tickets and buy my orb of darkmoon.

Thank you.

From what I recall when I had this issue, I had to put in a ticket. Gurky gave me a quest item that is unobtainable if you have interacted with the DMF on an opposing continent (my hypothesis). Pretty sure it's just the voucher you get from the major city quest givers.

That said, those items are a bit of a waste of time unless you NEVER plan on raiding.

Darkmoon Farie Problems

I'm wondering if anyone else is having any problems with turnins for the darkmoon faire? I was trying to get the neckpiece at 1200 tickets and can no longer turnin items at 2250 rep. I have top level turnins that include rugged leather kits, dense grinding stone, and glowing scorpid blood, but the npcs do not allow anymore turnins. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Darkmoon Farie Problems

I had a similar problem on another server. Deleting the WBD folder resolved the issue iirc. Try to logg out delete WBD folder snd try again.

I am currently experiencing the same issue.

I have been turning in thorium widgets totalling 420 tickets and 2250 reputation. At this point, the turn-in quests are no longer available.

According to one of the wikki pages I consulted on the Darkmoon Faire, the repeatable turn ins are re-enabled again at 2500 reputation. Unfortunately, there are no additional side quests at 2250 from which to do this that I can see. Renaming the WDB folder produced no appreciable effect in resolving this problem.

It has been suggested that the only option is to submit one of the completed card decks for a 350 rep increase. Must I really spend hundreds of gold simply to cross such a small reputation threshold? There has to be another way.:sad:

Grateful to anyone who can provide us with a better alternative.

I have recently posted 3 other darkmoon faire bugs, maybe someone could take a quick look at the whole experience of it and fix it up a little, although I imagine there are other priorities right now.

i believe these bugs are low priority because gm's can give you the quests, you just have to be online when they are

I had the bug twice, 1st time a GM gave me a quest to turn in and it reactivated the npc. Last time, i went to orgrimmar (as alliance) to take the quest to the neutral NPC (lvl3) which give you 5 free tickets when you turn it in at the DMF. It reactivated the NPC aswell for thorium widget.

So you need to find the neutral DMF Npc in the alliance city, take the quest and it should be fixed, or wait for a GM to give you this quest.

Top Bottom