• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Nerf pre-raid buffing

AsCE

Authorized
Implement so that any buffs already applied to a character gets removed when entering a raid dungeon.

This will make raiding more interesting since guilds cant get all the world buffs.

World buffing and entire raid is one of the things that remove the "vanilla feeling".

And sit here constantly listening to "omg content is so easy" or "weapon skill is bugged melee dps deal too much dmg"?
Let it flow through you but not hurt...

Seriously, you can't change something just because people are bullshitting.

I wouldn't mind the change, but inb4 "THEY killed the boss in a CHEATY way but we now have to STRUGGLE".

I'm a raider myself and I really hate those world buffs. It takes time to get them and they're gone in one death, while somebody else keeps them and does more damage. These buffs are a pain. I'd be happy if they were gone.

I cant believe im agreeing with ermin, but he's right. Dont like losing world buffs? Don't die dumbass.

You both are fucking idi.ots. There are dozens of factors that can make you die. It's not about if you're good or not.

You both are fucking idi.ots. There are dozens of factors that can make you die. It's not about if you're good or not.

Such as? Cuz I can think of dozens of factors that can keep you alive. Limited invul potions, all greater protection potions, watching ktm, knowing raid mechanics and not standing in the poison cloud of death, etc.

Last edited:
Everyone knows good dps just second client on a hair trigger if they ever feel like they're gonna die.

Top Bottom