• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Elysium hacked

Vashinkt

Authorized
Change your passwords if you need to and moving forward never use the same credentials on multiple servers.

Ever since the Elysium project servers were relaunched on December 18th of 2016 there has been someone with access to their database and has since spawned thousands of gold, level 60 char's with BIS gear and even Thunderfury, massive amounts of brack rotus and other valuable crafting items. This was a confirmed intrusion into the database of Elysium as you can see here (you will also notice there community manager is getting ripped to shreds) another example of how clueless they actually are can be found here

The server was down for over 24 hours and they claim the hacker has been "hired" which is quite obviously bullshit.

here is a list of confirmed "spawned" accounts

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspxrealm=Ana&player=Grictori
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspxrealm=Ana&player=Nixiy
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspxrealm=Ana&player=Elune
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=Ana&player=Mathex
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=Ana&player=Blade

This list keeps growing aswell....
Database hackers, zero anti-cheat and anti-bot capabilities, a complete fallout of the Nostalrius and Elysium teams and then on top of that the ongoing war they're losing miserbly with the same gold selling empire that Davros and Gurky so swiftly destroyed on our server.

I would like to thank Twinstar for keeping our server secure and banning the VPNs and truly making Azeroth great again. We created the greatest Firewall the goldsellers had ever seen and made them pay for it by banning all their customers a fortnight ago. I would much rather have a Spellweaver's Turban in MC then have to deal with this incompetent Valk team who were passed a torch by a group who instantly wanted to take it back.

With the incoming merge, and our server secured, things are looking great for Kronos headed into Naxx so please keep your account secure.

tlj6SQM.jpg

Change your passwords if you need to and moving forward never use the same credentials on multiple servers.

edit: I didn't see your announcement Davros but I like my post better anyway.

Last edited:
Not surprising at all. Valkyrie was always a pile of poop. I don't expect it to survive the year without losing most of their players as people will realize it themselves. This isn't the first time they've been through this.

And people expected elysium to actually handle this. They were dead on arrival. rofl

Wow. It doesn't seem to be just one guy doing it either. Chinese guild with players in full bis spawned out of nowhere. Looks like they don't even have to farm the gold. Just spawn it along with accounts that they can sell. The whole database might have been copied and stored for future use. Dunno why Nost never gave Elysium their anti-cheat. It was like they were setting them up for failure. Maybe the wave of hacks about 3 weeks ago wasn't from another projects database being leaked but from Elysiums itself.

Now it is official, the people deciding to roll there are just fucking morons or sheeps or whatever....

Yeah damn those 40,000 people, they must be completely dumb and know nothing! More like people are willing to deal with speed bumps if after those speed bumps you actually have an active server. What's that? If I want to pvp there's actually battlegrounds to join? If I want to do a 5 man I can get 4 other people for any dungeon in under 10mins? There's pub zgs happening every single day? There's actually a population to recruit raiders from and not an ever shrinking population due to delaying action on merging?

You guys are delusional if you can't see the upside of Elysium. I would have given the edge to Kronos when Elysium came out and only played here but due to inaction the NA population of K1 is dire and has been for months.

Yeah damn those 40,000 people, they must be completely dumb and know nothing! More like people are willing to deal with speed bumps if after those speed bumps you actually have an active server. What's that? If I want to pvp there's actually battlegrounds to join? If I want to do a 5 man I can get 4 other people for any dungeon in under 10mins? There's pub zgs happening every single day? There's actually a population to recruit raiders from and not an ever shrinking population due to delaying action on merging?

You guys are delusional if you can't see the upside of Elysium. I would have given the edge to Kronos when Elysium came out and only played here but due to inaction the NA population of K1 is dire and has been for months.

A database breach is no speed bump, it's more like driving off a fucking cliff but I don't expect you to know that, you're the same person who thinks force logging on wipes during a progression boss to save buffs and consumes is totally OK. Exploiters don't care about the integrity of a project, we get it. I'm personally happy you're gone, like I told your GM, the only thing your guild will be remembered for would be the exploiting on live stream that resulted in a 1 week ban for your GM and Officers which is a direct reason why you were not getting recruits.

I would much rather play with 2-4k peaks if it means the database on my server is secure. However by all means, enjoy your server with zero integrity, anti cheat and security at the current time but I do hope they fix it for you =/

Last edited:
[–]Korelle [Bewertung versteckt] vor 20 Minuten
Nobody is going back to Kronos no matter how hard you try. Sorry.

Damn our Plan failed guys. =(

What good is a huge population if the server can't handle it? 3 hours in que, server constantly crashing/down and no anti hacks? It's pretty obvious the Elysium developers are in way over their heads since the nost guys ditched them

What good is a huge population if the server can't handle it? 3 hours in que, server constantly crashing/down and no anti hacks? It's pretty obvious the Elysium developers are in way over their heads since the nost guys ditched them

[video=youtube;Na_rOxdEIME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na_rOxdEIME[/video]

most blizzlike ultimate progressive experience ever!

I reported it and what did they do? They infracted me!
so I marched over to the most popular and most viewed thread on the forums at the time

q9xpy20.jpg

and edited my thread to this

esw2ZUH.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are delusional, perfect example of an echoing chamber trying to reinforce your own viewpoint and disagreeing with anyone not on the same page. The fact of the matter is many servers have huge problems INCLUDING KRONOS. The fact is Elysium took down their server the second they found out about this problem, and cleaned up everything that got screwed with.
I find it hilarious you so are so quick to judge Elysium for this admittedly large problem, when Kronos has had plenty of large issues throughout their history that you were totally cool with when they dealt with them.

P.S. Marelle you need to calm down, you are an endless shill for Kronos both on here and on reddit and it's pathetic. There's plenty of great things about Kronos that you could focus on but you would rather spend most of your time bashing Elysium and being a dick.

The fact of the matter is many servers have huge problems INCLUDING KRONOS. The fact is Elysium took down their server the second they found out about this problem, and cleaned up everything that got screwed with.

Yeah because Gurky and Davros have allowed an exploiter to get into the database and have free reign on our server for a month :lol:

as for bashing Elysium. they're doing it to themselves now.

You guys are delusional

lol

Last edited:

just now realizing how delusional the playerbase is?

Hundreds upon hundreds of hours wasted on a server with in no integrity. It's not even worth playing that 60 mage with near BiS gear. I'm pissed and I'm not the only one, so yes I trolled their world chat on a character I no longer care about due to the projects failures. (I was actively playing it for 2 weeks after relaunch until I found a bunch of dealbreakers in their core all of which I reported and all of which got rogue deleted from their forums as their bug trackers puts up "internal server error" most of the time.

At the end of the day play wherever you want but perhaps they can learn a thing or two from my posts and fix their security issues, if no one points it out they will just keeping sweeping it under the carpet.

change your passwords... That was the main purpose of this thread.

Last edited:
people agreeing with me that plan to reroll

Reroll where? They will stay where they are. Population numbers will keep them there, and away from us. You have so much rage towards Elysium, and that is fine, but don't allow your posts to become just rageposts because people won't take your objective arguments against that server seriously anymore.

In the past Nost had huge lag and broken bosses and people still stayed there, not on Kronos which had no lag at all. Why do you think that they will now suddenly change and decide to move elsewhere (here)? They will always go where "all the crowd is". And crowd is over there. Now, instead of trying to bash that other server, however horrible it may be, let's use that energy into pressuring Kronos team into keeping the quality up - starting with fixing animation issues in Ahn'Qiraj and recently introduced bugs on twins and C'thun. Let's make our own place a better one to be in.

PS: Pathing anyone? Doesn't seem that anyone will attempt improving pathing until we start a riot or something...

Last edited:
They will always go where "all the crowd is". And crowd is over there. Now, instead of trying to bash that other server, however horrible it may be, let's use that energy into pressuring Kronos team into keeping the quality up - starting with fixing animation issues in Ahn'Qiraj and recently introduced bugs on twins and C'thun. Let's make our own place a better one to be in.

100% agree with this and what I plan to do now moving forward. There are a few bug reports I plan on making tonight, I'm also hoping when Chero gets his hands on some Rebirth code he might be able to use it to help him fix things like the fire from the walls during the 2nd last boss of BRD, and that god awful bug on Firemaw. I'm aware he is busy IRL atm and thats why Naxx PTR has not opened so I'm hoping rebirths decision to open source their work benefits him.

as for the re-roll many people told me they will be leaving Anathema PvP for the newer realms on the same Project where there wasn't any mass currency generated over the course of 30 days. I do not expect them to pour through the flood gates here.

Last edited:
I have bis geared mages on both servers but I still prefer elysium. My mage became worthless on kronos. So you could argue who is wasting time, our guild barely got 30-35 people before relaunch. I do not really want longass raids with people below average skill level due deficit of fresh blood. In the end it is just a game, as long you can keep up and have fun it is worth. Also I do not share same excitement as some people on this forum about security breach.

Last edited:
I have bis geared mages on both servers but I still prefer elysium. My mage became worthless on kronos.

I like the way Arcane Missiles work over there better although its really unfair and cheesy (I have no idea which server has the correct implementation of the spell) Also there is no such thing as a useless mage dude, join a Naxx pug on it in 6 months to a year and have fun in what I think is the greatest raid ever made.

There is absolutely nothing funny about a security breach especially if personal information was leaked, Mangos just encrypts passwords with standard md5 so decryption of a password will only take seconds. the absolute last thing I want to happen to anyone is their account to get stolen and all their hard work gone forever. The main purpose of this thread was to get people to change their credentials and to shed light on how good we actually have it here with Twinstar. I'm glad all the Alliance Kodo and WoW Tabard sales have provided us with the ability to have solid and secure network infrastructure even if it's located in the North Pole.

I will however praise the Elysium team for at least admitting they got hacked and taking steps like spamming announcements upon every login to change your password, also they got 2 factor authentication powered by Google which I think would be useful here too (although they claim only 1% of accounts actually use it) So I suggest anyone actively playing on that server to set that up asap as it will guarantee your accounts safety.

I do want to apologize to anyone I have upset by making this thread, I set the wrong tone by calling the situation a "complete fucking meltdown" and I have since edited that part out of the original post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom