• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Merge - PvP Event!

lanevegame

Authorized
kronomerge1.jpg

All Kronos players are invited to enter the battlefield in Hillsbrad Foothills next wednesday the 15th. Let's celebrate the merge with some blood and broken bones, both K1 and K2 players together once again.

Around 8 p.m. server time the invasion of Southshore and Tarren Mill should begin, defend your village and
counterattack your enemy's base.

map4.jpg

Let this be a new beginning for a bigger and stronger Kronos community. I hope to see you in game!

Last edited:
Reactions: dms
I like the sound of this, it's like a modern day Marengo only in Azeroth

NO! THIS DAY WORKS AMAZING! I WILL BE THERE!

I will STREAM THIS! This time works FLAWLESSLY! KEEP IT! It is the day of MERGE ANYWAY!

Maybe a time on the weekend like Saturday could work well for everyone.

Yea I know the day doesn't fit everyone, but it's the merge day (unless they delay it). I mean you can always make more events in the future. I'd love to do it the same day as the merge 'couse there will be alot of new players that don't know each others, I think it might be more exciting this way.

I just saw that on the weekend after the merge is Arathi Basin weekend! Lets use this combiened with the world PvP event to revive Kronos PvP and make it gresterthan ever!!!!

[video=youtube;dt7DtqXUIs8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt7DtqXUIs8[/video]
Aww the merge INCOMING!
These are really good, do you have any more?

- - - Updated - - -

It's going to be so great to actually have BGs up and running again, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Also, K2 brings more aggressive horde guilds, so we should have quite balanced state after the merge.

I agree about the time.

20:00 server time is like 12:00 in the noon in some parts of the U.S.

The later we get to make it, the more NA people will show up. Even postponing it by a single hour could be really useful for a lot of people to be there from the start. At around 22:00 server time, a lot of the US people will have arrived home and have logged in. Until like 23:59 server time everyone logs in.

Not everyone has to be here right from the start, though. But 20:00 is a bit brutal for NA. Let's try 21:00 server time or maybe even 22:00 server time? <3

Edit

A LOT of people have raids on Wednesday. You should also keep that in mind. We have 5 Horde guilds that raid in that time frame and at least 3 Alliance guilds. (Out of about 30-40). So we can estimate that about 25% of the raiding population will be flat out missing. We could try to time this in a way that they can join after their raids and NA can join when they come online.

Most of those ~ 8 or so guilds will be done with their raids at around 23:59 server time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kronos2wow/wiki/guilds

Edit 2

Also, I made a submission to the unofficial community subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/kronos2wow/comments/5yz3k2/fight_for_your_faction_in_the_epic_battle_of/

It would not be appropriate for me personally to x-post to /r/wowservers, though.

Last edited:
The later we get to make it, the more NA people will show up. Even postponing it by a single hour could be really useful for a lot of people to be there from the start. At around 22:00 server time, a lot of the US people will have arrived home and have logged in. Until like 23:59 server time everyone logs in.

You forgot about the Russians. Midnight on the server is 2:00 in Moscow city, and even more further to the east. 20:00 is good enough. I suggest we start at that time, because with plenty of people who are interested we still might be fighting by the time Americans show up.

About the raiders: first of all, it's PvP server, waiting up for the raiders makes no sense. Second of all, this event is fairly large thing; if they really want to participate, they can skip one raid. We should not wait for them.

Top Bottom