• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Always 10% DMF

HAHAHAHA

uBBwmHN.png

Skill man.

1. It is not blizzlike
2. If you cannot clear content without that then you should look at your performance first instead of on your buff
3. You cannot just cry over RNG and hope someone shows pity if your hilarious suggestion where ever to be enforced you would be crying over RNG loot next or that ur crit chance aint guaranteed...

I dunno if this is a troll suggestion or simply a spoiled L2P case...

You don't get his point at all, he's not crying about losing world buffs (which is already a fair point in itself, considering how it makes certain classes completely centered around the world buffs and dulls down the already simple instances - but that's not the discussion here), or not being able to clear content with them. He brings up a valid point that it hurts the server when dozens of people stay offline each DMF week to preserve/hunt for 10% dmf buff, not because they can't clear the content without it, but because they want to push dps records or instance clear times.

At this point, there are so many unblizzlike things on Kronos that it's silly to even use "blizzlike" as an argument.

1. It is not blizzlike
2. If you cannot clear content without that then you should look at your performance first instead of on your buff
3. You cannot just cry over RNG and hope someone shows pity if your hilarious suggestion where ever to be enforced you would be crying over RNG loot next or that ur crit chance aint guaranteed...

I dunno if this is a troll suggestion or simply a spoiled L2P case...
are u fucking dense mate, cant tell if ur trolling or not

Yes and they brought that decision in order to save 10% DMF. If they had guaranteed 10% just before the raid, then they would decide otherwise, aka spend time online instead of saving that buff.

This is one of those "quality of life" changes, like 5g respec, Deserter on Q-drop in order to make dodging harder etc. Why is Blizzlike police always so dull :S

People who care about 10% DMF will get it either way. If it stays like this, they will get it and be offline for 2 weeks, if you change it they will get it again but actually be online and play between raids.

The only difference I see is in amount of people logging in between raids which should increase. There wouldn't really be any difference in raid performances since every DPS in top guilds hunts 10% anyway as it is, and then spend time offline until the next raid in order to save it.

Nothing lost and gained some amount of people online between the raids. Win-win imo.

Rofl @ people logging off a week prior to a raid to save 10% DMF. Stop crying about not getting those extra few % and get on with your life.

If you cannot handle the cruelty of RNG i would suggest playing another game that has no RNG... as for the people who log out it doesn't harm the server if 20 or 40 people log out for a week and return later most of those have alt's which they play on anyways and if they truly logged for a week just for a buff i refuse to believe they would have been very active anyways if it had not been for such.

Vanguard is a half decent guild indeed however why make such a fuss over RNG ? Do you realize what a non-blizzlike change does to a server ? it harms it far more than a couple gnomes playing on their alt's while saving a perfect RNG lucky buff on their main...

stop being spoiled please...

If you fear getting a low dmg roll that terribly much you can always get stamina, intellect, agility or strength or you could accept what rng gives ya ;) If it was 10% permanenltly it would be far too overpowering for the content.

Last edited:
You really don't get what any of us are saying.
It's simple, you're trying to make game easier/better for yourself. You care not about the server at all.

This rng hurts the server by people being offline for 1.5weeks every month trying to roll/saving a good DMF.
People in raids are kind of dead population. They don't communicate with others, they don't participate in social events (PvP, group questing, trading, etc.). What they do is sitting in their dungeon spending more or less time to kill some boss or get some loot. They're isolated from the community.

If they are offline, they're isolated from community as well, so it does not make much difference regarding the server. It doesn't hurt at all.

This is one of those "quality of life" changes, like 5g respec, Deserter on Q-drop in order to make dodging harder etc. Why is Blizzlike police always so dull :S
Off-topic, but 5g respec limit is stupid. It is not any better than 50g. If people cannot think what role they want to play, they shouldn't be playing games or, if they do, their life shouldn't be lighten up by custom changes to the server.

Deserter could be decent, but it brings more problems than not, including the debuff that you get when you want to stop PvPing, finish the battle and it instantly sends you another invitation. I wouldn't want to be running about being called a deserter, it's quite shameful. Also, I've heard people complaining that new system made it harder to actually get premades to play against each other, which is quite the opposite of the dodging problem.

I'm not opposed to this as a simple QoL change, but I personally don't see it as making that much of a difference in terms of making PvP more active as you can count the number of players from the top PvE guilds that play BGs regularly or even occasionally on one hand on non-DMF weeks.

TL;DR: +1 QoL, but raid loggers gonna raid log no matter what.

It's simple, you're trying to make game easier/better for yourself. You care not about the server at all.

People in raids are kind of dead population. They don't communicate with others, they don't participate in social events (PvP, group questing, trading, etc.). What they do is sitting in their dungeon spending more or less time to kill some boss or get some loot. They're isolated from the community.

If they are offline, they're isolated from community as well, so it does not make much difference regarding the server. It doesn't hurt at all.

Off-topic, but 5g respec limit is stupid. It is not any better than 50g. If people cannot think what role they want to play, they shouldn't be playing games or, if they do, their life shouldn't be lighten up by custom changes to the server.

Deserter could be decent, but it brings more problems than not, including the debuff that you get when you want to stop PvPing, finish the battle and it instantly sends you another invitation. I wouldn't want to be running about being called a deserter, it's quite shameful. Also, I've heard people complaining that new system made it harder to actually get premades to play against each other, which is quite the opposite of the dodging problem.
lmao

edit: i looked at his armory,
lmao again

gave you a cool just because its the single stupidest thing i've ever read on kronos forums

Last edited:
You really don't get what any of us are saying.
You claim a lot but then please tell me what you are saying as i understand it as this:

You desire the 10% as you wish to perform better on normal but also speedruns and for that reason you wait 2 hours in order to re-roll DMF dmg buff until you get the perfect 10% followed by logging out until the raid. You dislike doing this and therefore you suggest changing it from rng to simply be 10% with the reason being server population.

First of all you are perhaps the only guild who are that desperate

Secondly just becourse one raid guild has a personal desire

Third but not least i know you are below Wipe Club, Onslaught, Synced, Immortals & Risen when it comes to speedruns however none of those wait around in order to get 10% but simply go with what RNG grants them at worst they wait 2 hours for a 2nd roll in case they get 1% but thats about it they will not wait longer and most accept even the worst RNG luck. If you truly wish to beat them then try working on your performance first. If it always gives 10% then you will not get a further advantage either...

Note: you can facepalm me without reasoning or say i don't get ya however without a good reason it is nothing more than a desperate guild trying to push something forth by facepalming all who question it and that in the end only harms yourself. If you instead cleared it up with acceptable reasons like if it bugs things or makes something else impossible etc. i believe people would be less relucant to believe you.

I think it is nice your guild has teamwork but you are wasting it on trying to forcefully enforce your suggestion rather than trying to explain it from a perspective that makes more sense. You need to win over the majority of the community first since if you just try to enforce and insult all against it do you honestly believe Kronos would care about the post ? you can look at all previous suggestions in the same sub-forum.

Last edited:
vanguard holds the current aq40 clear record, just fyi :D

and basically all dpsers, no matter the guild, DO fish for those 10%ers when their guild is going for a speed run!

vanguard holds the current aq40 clear record, just fyi :D

and basically all dpsers, no matter the guild, DO fish for those 10%ers when their guild is going for a speed run!
Hmm i hadn't noticed the AQ40 thanks for telling me :wink: i appreciate it ^^

However i personally know a lot of people from Wipe Club & Onslaught among the top rankers and quite a few normal guilds and can tell you they are not desperate for 10% and 5-7% is quite good in their eyes. I have seen very few who "fish" for the perfect buff most of which did so for awhile but then stopped caring all that much. Most of those who "fish" have too much time on hand to begin with and do something else meanwhile their class is afk and what they have in common is not that they wish to make things go faster but rather push their numbers to see their own max performance after they obtained something new.

In the end 1-3% damage doesn't matter as much as maintained mobility along with correct pathing through a raid matters or that no one ass pulls something they shouldn't have or died due to stupidity. Even Engineering has a higher value than those few percentages as on speedruns you will be aiming to take down large packs within a short duration. Most guilds have around 10-15+ engineer's in their raid groups nowadays if you wish to beat the time of them try have all 40 roll engineering and prepare how to do the speedrun a week prior to it without flasks.

Secondly just becourse one raid guild has a personal desire

Third but not least i know you are below Wipe Club, Onslaught, Synced, Immortals & Risen when it comes to speedruns however none of those wait around in order to get 10% but simply go with what RNG grants them at worst they wait 2 hours for a 2nd roll in case they get 1% but thats about it they will not wait longer and most accept even the worst RNG luck. If you truly wish to beat them then try working on your performance first. If it always gives 10% then you will not get a further advantage either...

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=74391 Fastest AQ40 Clear

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=45484 Fastest BWL Clear

Cooldown is 4hours not 2hours.

And I know of people in every semi serious raiding guild who camps dmf for 10% every time DMF happens.

Stop talking if you really are this clueless thanks.

at worst they wait 2 hours for a 2nd roll in case they get 1%

This alone shows that you don't know what you are talking about even.

Random buffs overall are stupid. You should always know what you get when you use it.

Someone wrote the content would be too easy if everyone would have 10% all the time? Really, the one week is to easy then, not every week using every worlbuff in the book, those are hard and demanding? ...

To me it seems that you are complaining because you have to put in effort to get those desired 10%. Yes, we can all agree it's more fun to have 10% than 1% - but those who really want 10%, they will get it with enough effort. That is fucking vanilla for you - you don't get everything handed for free, just like the random loot tables we're dealing with every single week. If you don't like it, I suggest you go back to retail. I'm so fed up with people crying about world buffs every-fucking-where you go on this server, summoning squads, alt+f4's in combat and dodging other guilds JUST to get that raid a bit smoother and avoiding most mechanics on the bosses. Like fuck, don't you think it's easy enough already?
And for the speed runs: SPEED RUNS REQUIRES EFFORT. I GUESS YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT, BUT LET ME SAY IT AGAIN: SPEED RUNS REQUIRE EFFORT. If you feel like/demand all your DPS should have 10%, well fuck, you better make them log in and log out all day everyday until they got that shit. The rest of us will be just fine.

You horde are so dense.

Do none of you understand the point of this thread? People are unable to play their characters for about 10-14 days every time Darkmoon Faire is around. THAT is the issue we are proposing solutions for.

Getting 10% (or close to it) is NOT the issue. Half the server "solves" that already by logging in once every 4 hours and taking the buff again and again until they get what they want. And they will keep doing it for as long as the system is such. The consequence of that is reduced activity. THAT is what we are complaining about.

And yes, thank you, everyone knows that they don't HAVE TO do it. But they will because 10% damage is a great boost to average DPS stats and lifetime records. So not doing it is not the option. Now, given such a state, Relada proposed to simply remove the sometimes endless rolling and give everyone 10% every time so that people can take that buff ~1 hour before the raid along with all other world buffs that don't force people to NOT play their characters outside raid hours.

Did you two understand any of this or will the circle start again with "If you want rewards, put some effort into it" nonsense?

Top Bottom