• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New NA player

Grobic

So was getting the itch for the old school wow experienced. Created a fresh character on here and also got the wife in as well. My question is if I should focus on kronos 1 or 2? We don't want to put a huge amount of time in and can't get groups at 60. Best private server by far thanks again for the input guys!

Kronos II was merged with Kronos I a while back, it's the same server these days. Not much a choice to make there :)

If you have your wife in just make a tank and a healer and you shouldn't ever have to worry much about dungeon groups at any level.

Kronos II was merged with Kronos I a while back, it's the same server these days. Not much a choice to make there :)

If you have your wife in just make a tank and a healer and you shouldn't ever have to worry much about dungeon groups at any level.
Hey Thanks that makes things a bit easier. Hopefully looking to raid at 60, but if I can find some NA peeps. Right now just enjoying the leveling.

Welcome!
That itch really never seems to be something that ever goes away. Glad you chose to scratch it with us. Hope you and your wife enjoy your time here.

If I was a new player, and wanted to play, I'd play K1 and see if I liked the server and get to know people. It's like, do you want to play now or not, and happy to spend some time with it?

All that matters.

If I was a new player, and wanted to play, I'd play K1 and see if I liked the server and get to know people. It's like, do you want to play now or not, and happy to spend some time with it?

All that matters.
Yeah I agree so far my experience has been really positive. Thank you all for making a old time vanilla player feel welcome again XD.

I think K1 will stay pretty active due to players leveling mains and alts for the eventual Burning Crusade launch.

K3 players will be able to copy to TBC too... I don't see many people rolling an old server when there is a new one. Just recall how K1 and K2 worked.

After K3 progression is over, I think they're likely to merge it with K1. And then, in a long run K3 is beneficial for both Kronos Vanilla and Kronos TBC.

But what to suggest to those coming to Kronos right now..? Right now, K1 is fine, so I guess - enjoy :) K1 pop will inevitable decline over the next months, but there will always be raiding guilds. So don't wait for K3 unless you know what you're doing, unless you really want that experience of progressing together with everyone, in a world full of ̶g̶a̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶o̶g̶u̶e̶s̶ fellow adventurers...

I'd say try out as many classes and specs as you can right now while playing K1. So you'll have figured out what your main will be on K3. That's what I would do, if I wasn't a Hunter 4 life :tongue:

Top Bottom