• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Let's make it more interesting, shall we?

Taca

Hello everybody, I want to suggest something that I believe no Vanilla server did before. I'm suggesting that we make it like this. When server open's, not all of instances are released from once, I dont know how it was on Blizzard, but I believe it was like this. You release some instances that was in very first version of WoW, and you set that gear that was available in that first version of WoW is available here, untill some time. Because it'd be stupid ( for me atleast ) that you release all instances/raid from once, and that players are available to do every instance they want. There's one WOTLK server with this system, and I can tell you, that server is pretty successful, started from 0, now they have around 2000+ player base, for few months. I hope you understood me.

The only 5-man dungeons that were "patched in" to the original game post release were Maraudon and Dire Maul.
We see no use in holding them back and releasing them later. It makes the x1 leveling at least a bit less of a grind because you have more dungeons you can visit on your way to 60.

Raid content will be added progressively ! Our info section, that Sorrugis posted says it all.

Top Bottom