• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Raiding experience of Playerbase

How far did you get?

• No raid experience

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • Molten Core/Onyxia/Zul Gurub

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Blackwing Lair

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Ahn'Qiraj Temple/Ruins

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Naxxramas

Votes: 23 21.9%

• Total voters

Visuv

Authorized

How far did you get raiding-wise?

I'd like to see how many of You are relatively "new" to raiding, like myself, since i only got into MC/Onyxia and Zul Gurub.

I consider a pretty nooby/versatile guild (pvp/pve/rp/events) to be the most entertaining for me, hence my attempt of data mining.

Last edited:
2 days trying C'Thun. (From what i read we were the last server AQ got open)
1 Day in Naxx, 1 kill 2 bosses tryed.
Guild broke, i quit, 2 month before TBC.

i Did all...but was before soooo long time.Gonna read/watch some Guide to see what it be.

1% of retail population raided naxx, but 27% of our community. RIGHT

inb4 not so many votes yet

<- voted MC ZG Ony, cause thats as far as I got with any charater. Set foot into BWL maybe 3-4 times. And not even with my own character.

considered 3rd best guild on my live server, yet we could only kill Anubrekhan and Fairlina.
we tried for weeks, tbc came in before we could get anywhere. Most difficult thing ive ever seen in wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Lharts, I appoligize for how i acted a few weeks ago on here. If you can admit how far you've been in vanilla like that, then I got you wrong. I thought you were the type of person who will just make things up to try look good.

sorry :S

voted BWL since that's the last 40man raid i cleared, in AQ never got past twin emps and in naxx only downed razuvius b4 we decided to stop raiding and just GY camp in WSG.
pretty stoked to do it all again and finally down C'thun the intended way (not as a lvl 80 cos i wanted the achievement + stand around dala gear ^^), as far as naxx is concerned i'm less eager in the sense that i kinda wanna do it but kinda already did it considering we got a revamp in wrath even tho that was around 10 times easier.
when all is said and done i just rly want dark edge of insanity ^^

btw i think some ppl interpret it as what instances did u set foot in instead of cleared (or count feenix warsong experience)

i was more or less 'lucky' to experience a big part of Naxxramas. I managed to kill 12/15 Bosses with my guild back then. The 4 Horsemen and of course Sapphiron and Kel'thuzad were the ones i didn't get to kill during vanilla.
I played on retail until the end of WotLK and i can savely say that the vanilla 40 man Naxxramas raiding was the most enjoyable and fun raiding experience i had on my 5 year retail journey. And this is kinda the only reason that brought me to private servers. I wanted to experience the Naxxramas raiding on level 60 again and get to kill the 3 Bosses i was missing out on on retail. Still chasing that dream, because so far, private servers have been shitty. Kronos shall be the server to deliver!

I voted for BWL, because this is the highest-tier-raid that me and my guild cleared back in the old days. We still stepped into AQ40, but we failed on the first boss and didn't manage to kill Skeram before TBC came out.
I'm looking forward to at least see the whole Temple of Ahn'Quiraj (god, I really want to kill C'Thun :yes:). Killing bosses in Naxx would be nice as well, but that goal is maybe a bit far-fetched at this point. Let's see what time will bring.

Raided with Untamed on german server vek´lor. It was one of the last classic servers launched by Blizzard and we dominated the whole server in terms of PvE. (lost 3 world bosses in 6 months). Deep into Naxxramas (5 bosses left, rest on farm), my guild disbanded due to TBC announcement. Here the link to our progress : http://progress.clan-hdlx.de/RAID_1472
Here our Patchwerk firstkill on video:
https://vid.me/JWQH
skip to 7:00 for max fun :) best firstkill ever!

I never set my feet in any raid in vanilla. WSG took my soul and thats where I lived, but now when kronos comes Il see if I could get myself to do some raids, could be really cool.

Top Bottom