• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Conspiracy Theory

Climate change is a hoax

Vaccines cause autism

The government is going to take my guns away and enslave us all

I trust random online bloggers instead of science! I am in the know and you all are just sheep!

That's how you do it.

Liberals are heathen dogs that will bring about the apocalypse.

The haarp project is the US government using weather control.

Oil went obsolete 50 years ago but free energy would take away the power from the rich.

If you don't wear tinfoil hat, the aliens can read your brain.

Kronos only has one dev that will get bored with the project and leave.

Also, the Sandy Hook school shooting was a government exercise and a complete false flag event to increase gun control demand in America. Witness the lack of bodies & no documented deaths recorded by Social Security, FBI, CIA, or State police databases.

Iodine is used to make people submissive.

And as a vaccinated person I can confirm that it causes autism.
Wake up sheeple.

WoW is just another tool for subtle social control to keep people indifferent/not concentrating on the relevant/from raising to the barricades...

Chero is Metzen. He couldn't take Blizzards bullshit anymore so he took matters into his own hands.

Is it me or ''YOU WILL DIE'' at the beggining of teaser is mentioned for opponent private server?

Kronos will be very bad server. Videos are fakes, old Kronos players lies, every "tester" is just the same one Illuminati person. Bugtracker is a splurge. I knew it!
Is it me or ''YOU WILL DIE'' at the beggining of teaser is mentioned for opponent private server?
Yep, I heard such an opinion from one guy... Are you colluded with him?!

Last edited:
I was just comparing threads on release annoucements videos on Kronos and Nostalrius (do recommend) when this came up
NKuxje.jpg

Ya sneaky bastards...

I think you're on to something...

Kronos will be very bad server. Videos are fakes, old Kronos players lies, every "tester" is just the same one Illuminati person. Bugtracker is a splurge. I knew it!

Yep, I heard such an opinion from one guy... Are you colluded with him?!

Just kidding guys, forget it , joke, I'm not on to anything OR AM I ...

"Kronos will be very bad server. Videos are fakes, old Kronos players lies, every "tester" is just the same one Illuminati person. Bugtracker is a splurge. I knew it!"

I see we both see through the arrows of lies

Top Bottom