• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Beta Status update

Just keep a eye on the forums, twitter, and there facebook.

just so that you don't keep checking all night or whatever time it is for you right now,
The server will not get back online within the next 12h at the very least, maybe not even for the entire Saturday and maybe even longer!

as stated a couple of times on various platforms, we will make sure to inform you when we will re-open the beta test again. So you don't need to recheck every couple of minutes or every hour.

we will inform you when the issues we encountered today have been fixed and then we'll tell when the server goes back up.

Last edited:
Wow, that is disappointing. I got to play for 30 minutes last evening, in all of that time I got to Orgrimmar, crashed about 7 or 8 times.

Now I woke up and still down. So much for open beta TESTING.

I was hyped for this project, but starting to lose it. Well, afaik Nos is released today, might have to check it out...

I'm only hyped for the kronos release, open beta is a bonus for me. I'm sure chero will figure it out quickly.

Wow, that is disappointing. I got to play for 30 minutes last evening, in all of that time I got to Orgrimmar, crashed about 7 or 8 times.

I was hyped for this project, but starting to lose it. Well, afaik Nos is released today, might have to check it out...
Then bloody check it. We don't care. Oh it's so disappointing that during BETA testing i couldn't PLAY. It's soooo disappointing that open beta was crashing and i couldn't just damn play. Really bro? Really? BETA is for testing and you were TESTING it. Crashes gave them info valuable info why did it crash and they are fixing it.
Whole point of beta is not to enjoy the playing and think that it's going to be a smooth ride. The point of beta is testing glitches crashes bugs and stuff.

just so that you don't keep checking all night or whatever time it is for you right now,
The server will not get back online within the next 12h at the very least, maybe not even for the entire Saturday and maybe even longer!

another status update would be appreciated, when you get the time. just a quick word about the progress and expectations

Well..im afraid youll be equally dissapointed then, since Nostalrius servers are down too. :D

Who would have thought, something like this could happen on server openings :eek: !

another status update would be appreciated, when you get the time. just a quick word about the progress and expectations
Sigh, Kronos, you're doing it again... Why not just keep us updated when we need it most, more than anytime..?
Ah, OK, now is OK actually. But if there'll be no update, say, tomorrow early evening, I'll cry.

Last edited:
They are still working on it, Chero said so on IRC. If they knew the expected timetable I'm sure they would have shared it with us. For now, patience is the only way:mellow:

They are still working on it, Chero said so on IRC. If they knew the expected timetable I'm sure they would have shared it with us. For now, patience is the only way:mellow:
Yea, I'm always forgetting about the IRC. I don't feel important enough to use it, that's why I spam my feelings on forums xD
Anyway, I demand an update soon, or else there'll be one more big forum riot, and I don't think I can handle more whine. Don't get me wrong - I'm not whining myself, but I'm tired of whine.
What the hell am I writing. Time to go to bed. Sorry.

Anyway, I demand an update soon, or else there'll be one more big forum riot, and I don't think I can handle more whine. Don't get me wrong - I'm not whining myself, but I'm tired of whine.

Yeah, that's why I checked IRC even though I don't go there either :D thought I'd let the forums know if the answer was there. It wasn't

Just a heads up! at 3 PM tommoz servers are going to open again! They've fixed the crashes and the server is ready to be tested again!
"Dear Players,

All crash issues have been solved and the beta will continue tomorrow, March 1st, at 3 PM CET!
See you then!"

Thanks for posting the update, I just checked it out in the Announcements section myself. Out of curiosity I tried to log onto the Beta server before coming to the forums and I got to the server selection (it was up) but got kicked. Lol. I had to try.

I'll be here for sure. I'm going waste time with tradeskills and test out some of the more important recipes. I'm super curious if the Stormshroud armor set has its bonuses working for a druid in cat form. It did on old retail (I used it for PvP mostly midway through).

Top Bottom