• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Testrun BFD

Liebguckerle

Hi there,

i would like to make a testrun in BFD (Blackfathom Deeps) on Saturday, 7.3. , GMT + 1 , at 14:00 ... i can write the bug report, so don't worry^^

Please write in this topic if you'd be interested, what role you might wanna take and what class.

Important: I'd like to keep this as realistic as possible, to take a close look at mob abilities and damage, so please only green and white items you might have at that level range, no blues ; Buffood and some minor potions. Your levelrange should be from 23-25 (tank 25 i'd say).

Edit: On the alliance side :)

Role, Charname, Class

Tank: Goris, Warrior (uncertain)
DD: Chizzum, Pala
DD: Dalloway, Mage (has a tank if necessary)
DD: Visuv (Druid would be nice i think)
Heal: Liebguckerl, Priest

Last edited:
it will be nice, if you make a video form this "run"

i think, that it will be long way to go through to the final boss if you be really realistic (no blues, lvl range 23-25 etc)^ :wink:

but serious: thats could be interesting to watch on "channels"

My PC is as old as and a direct descendant in terms of technology from Spoutnik, the first satellite in space... come to think of it, he sometimes beeps the same way as him if I open too many different windows...

So my Spoutnik can't make a video, but mayhap someone else from the group will be able to ;)

I was the war that tried to attempt a BFD run with you yesterday evening, shame about the disconnects. The hunter and myself might be up for another attempt, will have to check the plans on saturday.

Yeah Struck, check your timetable and tell me if you can :) Well, as for the people that disconnected themselves: It was a bit improvised, and it takes a long time to look for proper gear ^^ This time we'll be prepared in advance :)

im sure up for it if im avalible at that time. I'm usually on chizzum (ally side) in beta.

I would prefer DPS role, any class really :p ret pala wud be fun =)

I'll gear up a warrior in advance, but can't 100% promise I'll be here. Feel free to keep looking for other tanks.

Tank: Alma, warrior, parked at the BFD meeting stone. I'll try to come.

Last edited:
If someone has Nvidia you can use ShadowPlay for recording. It works great for me.

I'd participate, i can also record the run with Nvidia shadowplay and upload to the [QQ]youtubes.[/QQ]

Would play as warrior/paladin/rogue/warlock/shaman/druid, whatever is needed.

All right, let's make this happen.
I'll create a Warrior and park it nearby BFD (Warrior, 25, Meryna). If goris won't show up, I'll tank for you. If he joins us, I'll create a Mage perhaps to show a bit of working CC too.

I am not sure about the time however. You write
GMT / CET + 1 , at 14:00
Given that CET + 1 = GMT + 2, what am I to make of that?

If someone has Nvidia you can use ShadowPlay for recording. It works great for me.
You are freakin' awesome for mentioning the ShadowPlay software. I hadn't heard of it.

Watched a Youtube video guide involving it, and gave it a whirl. My computer sucks - Dell Optiplex 760 w/ e8600 at 3.80 ghz (I forced an overclock), 8 gb ram, Win 7 Home 64bit, and a Zotac GTX 750 ti oc (had to trim case to fit the Optiplex MT). From testing it looks like I can record video w/ in game audio at 720 dpi without errors or appreciable framerate loss at 1920x1080.

There was no way in hell I could come close to recording at that quality with FRAPS. My processor and Bus speed is too out of date for it. This will help me a LOT for beta testing.

Top Bottom