• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Launch time

Status
Not open for further replies.

joachim

Hello,

I know this was mentioned somewhere in forum, but I wanna know for sure. Is that midnight launch time confirmed 100% ? Coz it was always 18:00 CEST, or smth like that, I think it's weird that server will start 29.3. (in most countries) and not as it's stated in epic trailer... ;)

Been asking the same question.
No reply unfortunatly. Once we get closer to releaes, i'm sure they are gonna notice :)

iirc chero said it will be in the evening european time (CET) no definite time set yet.

They should release 1st thing in the morning, like 7am or something (euro time), try to spread the EU/NA population a little so the server/starter zone isnt hammered by everyone at the same time.

They should release 1st thing in the morning, like 7am or something (euro time), try to spread the EU/NA population a little so the server/starter zone isnt hammered by everyone at the same time.

Agreed, an evening release is the worst possible time, since both EU and NA will be up and ready to play.
Even with the increased spawn rate.

I like that idea. But NA-people will probably be against it.

I think, that it will depend on Cheros free time. If he had to be in work, then server will launch when he returns, if not, then i assume, that it can be launched about 2PM CET.

Indeed, please no midnight release! If we get a rocky start with disconnects i'll just give up and go to bed, but ofc be unable to sleep because I want to play so bad! So the night is ruined.
I hope for release on the afternoon or early evening.

Release date?

Is the release date on the 28th of March, like it said in the trailer? or on the 29th like it says in the countdown?

Re: Release date?

I'd go by the countdown, as any specific date is obviously going to be dependent on physical location.

The countdown needs still to be adjusted, i guess today or tommorow this will happen.

At this point, removing a day from the counter and keeping the hours seems more reasonable to get the whole weekend of playtime

My personal opinion: morning/day of 28th is better. A bit less people on launch - less crash probability (since stress-test was not very stressful, one couldn't stop worrying). More of weekends to play for those who have time.

On the other hand - launch at American night is a bit impolite for the big part of the playerbase... But - anyway someone will be unable to play in that particular time.

Maybe Chero will change his mind since nothing have officially announced yet :)

My personal opinion: morning/day of 28th is better. A bit less people on launch - less crash probability (since stress-test was not very stressful, one couldn't stop worrying). More of weekends to play for those who have time.

On the other hand - launch at American night is a bit impolite for the big part of the playerbase... But - anyway someone will be unable to play in that particular time.

Maybe Chero will change his mind since nothing have officially announced yet :)

I completely agree with this! I also think its a little rude to the american playerbase, but this is a european server with mostly euro players, so I think we should optimize for ourselves (the huge majority) to get as smooth launch as possible. In the end I think this will be better for all and not overcrowded starting areas. Then everyone can hopefully play smoothly during the launch day at least

Any word on this coming out soon? It would be nice to know if I need to pull an allnighter on Friday, wake up early on Saturday or if I can just chill until Saturday afternoon (CET). Having a feeling this is a bit up in the air at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom