• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BG queue commands

hm, maybe it would be better to not spread the discussion on this subject over different threads. There's already this one : http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...tleground-queueing-mechanic-from-lvl-10-to-59 . Take the time to skim through the whole thread, there are many very interesting arguments (objectively, I gotta say most of them are said by pro-queue, anti-queues mostly repeat the dogmatic ''its not blizzlike'').

about 60% of the community wants (LOW LVL) BG queuing to be there in some way (either via chat or via innkeepers), and Kronos has said they're considering it. I'm still seriously hoping they'll impliment it (the innkeeper option, since anti-queues won't be as repulsed by it), because it's the ONE thing that would make low lvl BGs actually happen, which would then result in more people enjoying lvling, staying untill 60 and making the community bigger. Besides, it gives us a point of distinction with Nostalrius.

Battleground commands

Dear GAMEMASTER's about command to join bg's or do it via inkeeper 60% wanted it. And that would be perfect move right now to give us that command , while here is no twinks , fresh server alot of low levels , i would love to do bg's right now , i guess with that command we would see alot alot of them , even with 700 population on some server , btw alot of them was allready 60 , here was low lvl bg's and that made leveling exp so much better . Agree that running to IF queue for BG wait for it , well that is not going to happen even if some guy will queue you when you are in middle of quest in some zone like stv , that means you will fly to duskwood and run to stv just for single bg... Please dear gm's give us that ability to queue and make this blizzlike server different from others that will give new players to see more then just level grinding. Eventually that wont affect gameplay in any way , it will just make it more flexible and funnier and now its perfect time !
NO it not like dungeon finder , i never played anything over tbc , but common we saw alot of blizzlike servers and allways low level pvp is dead , so like 10g respecc this would make kronos better to , its like blizzlike no BG's or small change alot of pvp .
Ofcourse it's allready amazing server that is on top , but 10 years old game to additional things works perfect like 10g respec same would go with 10-59 lvl command to queue bg's . Specially for me i played all vanilla private servers something new is allways good

Last edited:
Re: Battleground commands

Right now low lvl BGs are happening in normal way. Horde just won two battles in 10-19 bracket :p

I think devs wanna surprise us. They'll implement the system in a month or two, if there'll be less people leveling.

What i want to say that now it would be perfect timing , we all are on out first characters , probably we will play with them until last boss , would be nice to pvp even now in low bracket with it , with that command i guess we would have like 10-20% of population in bgs, instant bgs pop all the time . Nice to see people agree , i expected alot of those "NOT BLIZZLIKE" spammers

you know... there's world pvp.

I played on rebirth which has that feature implemented and gotta tell you...feels like wotlk almost and I didn't like it.
Vanilla works this way and that's the best way (imo). It's slower, it's longer, it's more rewarding. Therefore entire game/server lasts longer for you/me/anyone.

If you would like rushed gameplay and racing to gear your char asap I can recommend you great x1 wotlk server where I have 80 priest.

Seeing as the battlegrounds are almost dead, im starting to change my mind about this issue.
I tried to queue up for WSG and AB on my 20-29 char, then on my main I queued up on the 30-39 bracket. Both bgs were "unavailable" on both characters so I turned in some quests and dinged 40, then signed up for both bgs again, 40-49 this time. Same result, "Unavailable" after 20 min wait time. Its just dead.

I was against a bg queue command because I want people out in the world. But since you can queue up from NPC in the major cities, pvp-focused people will be less inclined to go outside the capitols when they have to go back to visit them every time. If we want more people out in the world doing stuff while they wait for their queue to pop and at the same time keep bgs active and healthy, I think the ability to queue up from every Innkeeper is a must now at least! Im still unsure about the command, but definitly from the Inn!

We need more Population now. Not a new Feature. You need patience for you twinks. Also just because we are the first ones who play on Kronos doesnt mean we are supposed to experience everything we want. Its not supposed to open up with only 500-600 people around. Take the part of 30-39 from these 500-600 then take away another friction of people who are actually interested in pvp. there you go. then you have to know who is willing to go and queue. You can also be nice and queue people for battlegrounds if you are really that dedicated to this. This Command can break things. People will think different and will be hard to take away when enough people playing on this server. Enjoy other things that are possible with this many people. battlegrounds on lower levels are more like a option you can choose to do not something that is serious, just a little fun. You know i dont wanna see people talking about something that wasnt possible in vanilla. People here trying to bring back vanilla wow, but does everyone understand the after effects and causes? You definitly had no commands using to do something, but more like a button you can click on like Dungeon Finder and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude i played on server who had 500-700 both factions ,and low level bgs were happening because of this command , and it was best exp i ever had in private server , about what twinks you are talking? I want to do low lvl bg's with my main hero , because i will never be able to do it with him again . Some people just dont want to waste time , for that fun in bg's because it may take 30min to run back to questing place , if bg's pop up again you will run again 30 mins , That command makes game flexible , and helps to avoid routine. I hate those blizzlike close minded people , they are so retarted.... We had many many blizzlike servers , its time to make it littlebit better in last two years i leveled 4 chars on 1x its my 5th that command would make it alot easier . I dont see any way it could makes kronos not blizzlike , it only would make low lvl bg's active , and those low lvl items for reputations would be obtained first time in private servers history , not for twinks , just active dude that is not rushing to 60 and enjoying game from early levels

Last edited:
We need more Population now. Not a new Feature. You need patience for you twinks.
Sure, a bigger population would be nice but how big are the chances?
Lots of people already started on another server and most likely those who were interested in Kronos already started here.
This is not about twink bgs, it is about having bg pvp with your main while leveling.
Even lots of people joining Kronos wouldn't change anything for us since they would be in lower brackets.

Also just because we are the first ones who play on Kronos doesnt mean we are supposed to experience everything we want. Its not supposed to open up with only 500-600 people around.
Why not shut down the whole server following this logic?
The whole game wasn't supposed to be played by just 500-600 ppl.

This Command can break things.
Which? I think it would most likely fix the broken low lvl bgs.

battlegrounds on lower levels are more like a option you can choose to do not something that is serious, just a little fun.
Why are you so afraid about such a feature then?
It is obvious you aren't interested in low lvl bg, why deny the fun to other players?
And no, it is not an option at the moment, this is the point of the whole discussion.

You know i dont wanna see people talking about something that wasnt possible in vanilla. People here trying to bring back vanilla wow, but does everyone understand the after effects and causes? You definitly had no commands using to do something, but more like a button you can click on like Dungeon Finder and stuff.
Sadly this isn't vanilla, even if anything else (game/class mechanics, scripts, ...) was exactly the same we just don't have the population.

In order to make it a more blizzlike experience to pvpers (being able to do lower bracket pvp) we need a non-blizzlike feature.
What is worse? Not being able to play original content or a minor change from blizzlike to make this happen?

Also I think this would attract new players, on most private servers I tested bgs are either bugged or just don't happen below 60 for obvious reasons - why waste time travelling to a capital and back if you don't even know if the bg will pop up?
And most times I tried it didn't...

Sure, a bigger population would be nice but how big are the chances?
Lots of people already started on another server and most likely those who were interested in Kronos already started here.
This is not about twink bgs, it is about having bg pvp with your main while leveling.
Even lots of people joining Kronos wouldn't change anything for us since they would be in lower brackets.

Why not shut down the whole server following this logic?
The whole game wasn't supposed to be played by just 500-600 ppl.

Which? I think it would most likely fix the broken low lvl bgs.

Why are you so afraid about such a feature then?
It is obvious you aren't interested in low lvl bg, why deny the fun to other players?
And no, it is not an option at the moment, this is the point of the whole discussion.

Sadly this isn't vanilla, even if anything else (game/class mechanics, scripts, ...) was exactly the same we just don't have the population.

In order to make it a more blizzlike experience to pvpers (being able to do lower bracket pvp) we need a non-blizzlike feature.
What is worse? Not being able to play original content or a minor change from blizzlike to make this happen?

Also I think this would attract new players, on most private servers I tested bgs are either bugged or just don't happen below 60 for obvious reasons - why waste time travelling to a capital and back if you don't even know if the bg will pop up?
And most times I tried it didn't...

agree 100%
low level bgs were a huge part of the vanilla experience, if we dont get a good pop soon we need something to make it happen.
Also it has nothing to do with twinking for whoever said that.

C'mon, do it at last, everyone wants it! :)

Well, some people say that they don't, but they won't leave server because of such a "big" "gamebreaking" feature.

I used to play on a server with a similar feature, not a command like that but something different.

Level 1 WSG npc been spawned near most common meeting places near flying masters (Crossroad, Tarren Mill and such), so people might simply join there and return to their quests.

This activated a lot of low level BGs.

Anyway, I am one of those low level BG fan and I am willing to do them while raising my chars but:

1) I don't want to find unbalanced BGs like it is happening lately.
2) I am against non-blizzlike features, but only because it scares new players to start here since the "other" server has bigger population and less Non-blizzlike scripts, and this discourages ppl from coming here, no matter what they are, the reputation it's all.

I used to play on a server with a similar feature, not a command like that but something different.

Level 1 WSG npc been spawned near most common meeting places near flying masters (Crossroad, Tarren Mill and such), so people might simply join there and return to their quests.

This activated a lot of low level BGs.

Anyway, I am one of those low level BG fan and I am willing to do them while raising my chars but:

1) I don't want to find unbalanced BGs like it is happening lately.
2) I am against non-blizzlike features, but only because it scares new players to start here since the "other" server has bigger population and less Non-blizzlike scripts, and this discourages ppl from coming here, no matter what they are, the reputation it's all.

Nos has plenty of none-blizzlike features, like being able to roll horde and alliance on 1 account and more

edit: and of course you cant cheat and hack in retail vanilla like they allow on nos

Nos has plenty of none-blizzlike features, like being able to roll horde and alliance on 1 account and more

edit: and of course you cant cheat and hack in retail vanilla like they allow on nos

trolol! these posts man... They allow cheating about as much as blizz did in vanilla.
And both nos and kronos are blizzlike servers, kronos a little less so perhaps, but that's a good thing because the 10g respec cap is awesome!

trolol! these posts man... They allow cheating about as much as blizz did in vanilla.
And both nos and kronos are blizzlike servers, kronos a little less so perhaps, but that's a good thing because the 10g respec cap is awesome!

how is stating facts trolling? you could even look to their ban list as proof, but those in a top guild didnt get banned for the same shit

Last edited:
Bumping for some kind of improved ease of access to bg queue. I used to love levelling through bg's, that was my favourite part of vanilla.

I agree that we need a way to queue battlegrounds while out in the world, we already have instance queues at innkeepers, so I see no reason why we can't have something along those lines for battlegrounds. It just seems sensible, as for the comment about it breaking things, what do you suppose it would break, that instance queues haven't already? Innkeeper queues have been a blessing for low level dungeoning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom