• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Vanguard> EU PvE Progress Guild

Hagson

Authorized
zBMe8Hs.png

Vanguard is made up of an almost 4 years old community of players who love vanilla wow and what it has to offer, especially the PvE aspect of it.

We have previously cleared all available content on Emerald Dream, before the slow collapse of the server eventually forced us to call it quits. A large part of our core and leadership, however, has moved with us now that we have decided to start anew here on Kronos.
During our time on Emerald Dream we have watched other guilds rise and fall around us as we have stood stable. Trials have come and gone, guilds have been born and died, and now even our old realm. But Vanguard and its core remain. We will use the experience we have gained from running the guild this long to make sure that we keep running, stronger than ever.

We are a friendly close-knit community who always strive to get the most out of our time here on Kronos, and push our performance to its peak while not forgetting to have fun along the way.

Our goal is to be one of the best raiding guilds on the server, competing for realm first kills, the fastest clear times and world boss kills.

Basic information:
Raid times: 19-23 Server time (GMT +1)
Raid days: Thursday and Sunday, more depending on when content release happens.
Loot System: Loot council

What we expect from you:

• Tryhardness, dedication and the will to improve and push yourself to the limit.
  • Being a decent person.
  • A good understanding of the english language, both spoken and written.
  • Being reliable, if you are going to miss a raid let us know ahead of time!
  • Always being prepared for a raid. Get your consumables, world buffs and real life business dealt with before the raid starts!

What we offer in return:

• A close-knit friendly community.
  • Experienced and friendly leadership.
  • A guild that wont hold you back, but let you play to your full ability.
  • A group of friends you will grow to love, both inside the game and out of it.

We are always recruiting excellent players of all classes, so even if your class is listed is "Low" or "Closed" dont hesitate to apply.

You can apply on our website at vanguard-kronos.shivtr.com

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post here or send a PM to any of the officers or class leaders on the forums or in-game.

Officers:
Hagson (Warlocks)
Ermean (Warriors (Prot))
Pomona
Yungu
Nevajo (Mages)
Vikki (Druids)

Class Leaders:
Ashlea (Rogues)
Thorminator (Paladins)
Relada (Warriors (Fury))
Eldorcho (Hunters)
Creamypie (Priests)

Last edited:
Thanks Chizzum!

We got some interesting applications lately and we look foward to see more of those!

Welcome alliance scums. You should leave that server a year ago :whistling:

Thanks, Magra. Alliance master-faction!

Still need to fill some slots, keep the applications raining! Already starting to farm dungeons for pre-bis and we'll be soon sweeping through Molten Core!

Don't let the opportunity slip away and join us on vanguard-kronos.shivtr.com

Every day more people are reaching 60 and new trials are invited. I can feel the scent of burning coal and lava already!

Don't miss out on your chance to experience the journey from the beginning, apply at vanguard-kronos.shivtr.com

Bump!

Already adventuring ourselves through 5man / 10man dungeons to get gear until we hit the Core! Bosses are dying, loots are dropping, what could you possibly want more?

Join our great experience at vanguard-kronos.shivtr.com and we'll glady welcome you!

Bumperino

Vanguard is still looking for qualified raiders. Mostly in need of Healing Classes, Warlocks and Fury Warriors, however every good application is considered as we still need a bit of every class.

Don't miss your chance and apply now at vanguard-kronos.shivtr.com!

This week we went from 0/10 to 10/10 in MC in one go, having only 27 people in the raid. Oh, and did I mention we one shot Ragnaros?

It's only a matter of time before Onyxia also bites the dust, and after that it's all about the speedruns and preparations for all the realm firsts in BWL.

Secure your place in this epic journey, and apply now at vanguard-kronos.shivtr.com. We're in special need of druids, paladins and warlocks, but all good applications are considerd.

BUMB for 10/10 MC! Still spots on the adventure for World boss experience

After a few tries and some strange behavious in phase 3 onyxia too bit the dust.

Consumables are being stacked, tacs are being honed and the last few pieces of pre-raid BiS are being farmed. Speedruns are the next goal on the road, and then some server firsts in August.

Make sure you don't miss out on this awesome experience, and apply now at vanguard-kronos.shivtr.com.
We're in special need of Warlocks, Druids and Paladins, but all great applicants are considered!

p.s. lof u (._.)

Luv u 2!
What i mean is soon to ding 60 eywin who starts running premade

Join us i could use decent flag carrier ;)
Other druids welcome to apply too! Still spots for great players

The success story continues!
With only 27 brave souls we conquered the grand demon of the Blasted Lands, Doomlord Kazzak.
And so the race for world bosses has begun, let's hope it will be a great one.

There is still some room left for you, we are in special need of Warlocks, Druids and Paladins, but all great applicants are always considerd.
Apply now at vanguard-kronos.shivtr.com

Luv u 2!
What i mean is soon to ding 60 eywin who starts running premade
Join us i could use decent flag carrier ;)
Other druids welcome to apply too! Still spots for great players

I would love to join but I already lvling on H side :s
Raiding bothered over the years, so most likely I will take to get high rank. Cya on BGs >^.^<

Grats @ Kazzak

High and low represent the current recruitment need for specific class. The last option would be closed which would mean that there is no more spots in our raid roster for that class. Hope I made it lil bit clearer!

Bump!

Still in need of a few dedicated and tryhard players for the upcoming BWL progression!

Mostly in need of Warlocks, Paladins and 1-2 more of each class!

Don't miss your chance and apply now at vanguard-kronos.shivtr.com!

Top Bottom