• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Add a population counter on the main web page

Blaze

Authorized
Hello there, I would like to suggest to add to the front page of the website a population counter, showing the total number of people playing and how many Alliance and how many Horde players are in the game. Like for example Excalibur TBC does.

Thanks

Me too, this would be very nice and a great feature. Btw, if Kronos staff are reading this, reply! It won't cost you anything even if you don't really say anything beefy.

There is no absolute ppl counter on the main site because some people have tendency to take a look at the numbers first and if they don't see at least 2k+ people online they will leave immediately. The compromise is showing pct (%) value for Alliance/Horde online players on the main www.twinstar.cz project site.

yes thats really nice. tho i think the frontpage could bear some more adjustments. the servers website influences the ppls decision a lot

Hmm, this is what Twinstar wanted to avoid. People will just see numbers and will never login to actualy try the server :sad:

Hmm, this is what Twinstar wanted to avoid. People will just see numbers and will never login to actualy try the server :sad:
I asked in IRC before making it public. They said it was ok, but I'll take it down no problem if they change their minds.

Top Bottom