• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strykers

Authorized
Greetings.

I've been following these forums for a long time now and have a level 60 character on the Kronos realm. I've been online since the second it launched, but until now I haven't posted here.

I just wanted to ask, since the population has dropped as much as it has, why isn't there a voting option implemented? And if there is, I couldn't find it anywhere. I've checked some of the ''top ranking vanilla realms'' sites and found Kronos ranked as low as 150 on some. Behind ED, Vanillagaming and others far worse than Kronos is. I know that even the donations on this server offer only cosmetic rewards and some character features like change name/transfer and stuff like that. And I understand that this would most likely implement a new form of currency as vote points here, but I'm certain that there is a fair amount of population who will just simply google for vanilla realms before choosing one. Not everyone simply comes from another server like us.

The amount of input Kronos community has given into promoting this server so far is amazing. I've seen recommendations on youtube video comments, facebook etc. I believe that almost everyone would agree that if you go to the trouble of promoting like that, a few clicks each day will seem like nothing. As for the voting points, I myself don't care about them and if possible i'd like there to be none and I think most of the people here would vote without any kind of rewards for it, cause increasing the population would be enough. Maybe sometime later, when the server grows in numbers.

This voting stuff has launched many bad wow servers skyhigh and I know this very well from Molten. Imagine what it could do to Kronos. Even today no.1 on most sites is still ED. You do the math.

Anyways, it's just an idea and if it's possible but not done I think it's really a shame. I care for this server as much as the rest of you and I'd hate it to be underrated on those websites like that, behind all those horrible servers.

Regards.

keep in mind around this time of year people also typically start taking vacations and the like

keep in mind around this time of year people also typically start taking vacations and the like

Populations usually increased in northern hemisphere summers on the Blizzard servers didn't they?

That is the nature of the internet ... you can sell smoke as gold, and good quality stuff without advertising may go unnoticed.

Completely agree. This server should at least be in the top 10.

It is necessary to expand the marketing department :yes:

ye, new players usually check those rating websites to find the best private wow servers
and if yours is very low it might scare ppl away

kronos PR currently is just.. terrible. its an awesome server but sold badly.

advertising and pushing kronos on such voting websites would bring many more players to the server.

Chero have already said - no voting: http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/95806-One-Month-In?p=743514&viewfull=1#post743514. That doesn't mean he can't change his mind or - even without changing: "no voting is planned as the "new TwinStars source", but generally we're all for voting".

As for me, I'd be glad to click somewhere everyday for the sake of Kronos. Just made a big button somewhere close to click on.
I've been following these forums for a long time now and have a level 60 character on the Kronos realm.
Authorize on forums than, it's a marvelous feeling :D

I work at a computer all day so i'm always on Kronos and Twinstar, wouldn't mind voting every day to A: Give me something to do and B: promote the server. Hope they change their minds because I used to decide what server i'd play on by those Top100 websites and I don't go by it anymore after I tried Molten which was ghastly the minute of arrival so it'd be nice to actually find a nice server on those charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom