• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Must Prevail - Hire Dilatazu, smack the opposition through quality

Aurigon

Authorized
The following suggestion given by bl4ckc0d3r gave me an idea.

I wish more Kronos guilds would use Raid Stats by dilatazu (http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidList.aspx?realm=All) as it allows far better comparison and stats overview.

Such idea is, you should go strategic and try and hire Dilatazu at TwinStar... as far as I can remember he is (was?) unemployed, after all. That guy is so talented that you would greatly improve your services and, above all, you would show all people from those private projects his platform supports (namely Feenix, Nostalrius, Rebirth, VanillaGaming, Valkyrie, Nefarian and NostalGeek, the whole freaking vanilla private scene in a word) what the real badass, quality project is.

Could you imagine him making an announcement on his main page and forums - one that every single one of his users from those rival servers would see - something in the lines of:

The guys from TwinStar Project, the highest quality private project in the universe - the makers of Kronos, the most bug-free 1x vanilla realm - were so impressed with my job that they have decided to offer me a full-time position in their development team. I'm therefore going to say bye to you all, as from now on my whole platform and efforts will be entirely and exclusively dedicated to further improve the already astounding experience that TwinStar realms provide to their players.

Should he actually accept and go for something like this:

- You would immensely improve the quality of your services;
- Every single one of TwinStar players would greatly benefit from it;
- A subtle yet most effective than ever advertisement would come from it to every player from rival projects;
- Competition would be totally deprived of the most efficient and quality external service;
- A talented yet unemployed dev would earn a living.

You should seriously take such possibility under consideration, imho.

Regards

Hi Moradin,

Those features are really great and the stats for them do exist in the Twinhead/Kronos database already so if the developer of twinhead gets time for it i would also like to see it added :)

Those features are really great and the stats for them do exist in the Twinhead/Kronos database already so if the developer of twinhead gets time for it i would also like to see it added :)
It's not the answer to the suggetion :D

Yea, I know the only Jeniczek or Chero can give the answer.

It's not the answer to the suggetion :D

Yea, I know the only Jeniczek or Chero can give the answer.

Hi, no its not, im only talking about what i think about these features and i cannot see why they would need to pay external people to get stats thats already there but not visible for the players but can be if someone maybe ask for it like Moradin just did.

I would love to see toplists of DPS/HPS for MC and other instances and speedruns toplist.
The other features of that site is already on twinhead and the armory :D

It's just that when players get fed up on other buggy realms and take a look at raidstats (in ED this was commonplace, and since a lot of ED players scattered across all other realms, they will check raidstats) they might get the impression that raiding wise, Kronos is pretty dead and uncompetative. The Raidstats site is pretty popular under vanilla players atm, saying 'go check twinhead' isn't the same and doesn't reach any player not currently already playing.

If all guilds would take the 3mins it takes to get an account there and use the launcher (which is actually pretty amazing) to start their client, it would be great for the Kronos realm as a whole. Being able to compare what works for you and what doesn't, see any differences between how classes seem to be doing for other guilds and add a bit of extra 'competition' to avoid burnout and give yourself something to do, who wouldn't like that? For example, at least on ED this led to quite a few good talks between warlocks from different guilds which improved us all.

It might not be your cup of tea or you might think all of this is too 'try hard'. But healthy competition will attract and keep players. Coming from the now dead Emerald Dream myself I know it is important to keep as much players playing as possible.

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidList.aspx?realm=All
Sadly the name Kronos barely comes up on the raidlist.

Register and run the addon please :( If you need any help setting it up just whisper me ingame if needed, I'll gladly help.

Last edited:
I think, that Twinstar just don't want to sent data to external sites to have services that they can easily make themselves. I actualy think, that these features are already work in progress.

It's just that when players get fed up on other buggy realms and take a look at raidstats (in ED this was commonplace, and since a lot of ED players scattered across all other realms, they will check raidstats) they might get the impression that raiding wise, Kronos is pretty dead and uncompetative. The Raidstats site is pretty popular under vanilla players atm, saying 'go check twinhead' isn't the same and doesn't reach any player not currently already playing.

If all guilds would take the 3mins it takes to get an account there and use the launcher (which is actually pretty amazing) to start their client, it would be great for the Kronos realm as a whole. Being able to compare what works for you and what doesn't, see any differences between how classes seem to be doing for other guilds and add a bit of extra 'competition' to avoid burnout and give yourself something to do, who wouldn't like that? For example, at least on ED this led to quite a few good talks between warlocks from different guilds which improved us all.

It might not be your cup of tea or you might think all of this is too 'try hard'. But healthy competition will attract and keep players. Coming from the now dead Emerald Dream myself I know it is important to keep as much players playing as possible.

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidList.aspx?realm=All
Sadly the name Kronos barely comes up on the raidlist.

Register and run the addon please :( If you need any help setting it up just whisper me ingame if needed, I'll gladly help.

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS

I second what voidzone said (especially as far as Dilatazu's WoW launcher is concerned, it's really waaay better than the Kronos one and I'm still using it myself), and I'd also like to stress how TwinStar wouldn't have to send data to external sites. That's not what I'm talking about. In fact, I'm rather suggesting they could hire Dilatazu, make him join their developers team and get him to work on improving and implementing what features he has developed that are still missing from TwinHead.

Moreover, hiring him would be a major advertisement for TwinStar and Kronos, and would deprive all those servers and players of such an useful and professionally developed tool. This alone would make it worth already, come on... it's crystal clear. It would see TwinStar staking the most solid claim for the leading position in the whole vanilla private scene. I'm actually wondering how come none from any of those projects has already thought of doing this for their server, especially those who are totally lacking an internal database (e.g. Nostalrius). It shows a lack of insight and ability to see things in perspective. My explanation is they're probably content with leeching on someone else's efforts, yet that could turn to a double-edged weapon whereas a project decided to go aggressive and outsmart the competition by claiming that guy for themselves and shutting down his site, to only make its features available to their own players.

I mean, no-one sees the potential to a similar move? Chero, you reading this?

Moreover, hiring him would be a major advertisement for TwinStar and Kronos, and would deprive all those servers and players of such an useful and professionally developed tool.

Don't think he would actually do that (if you meant that he would remove support for other realms).

Is it only me or the list only shows alliance? Either that or i dont know how to search o.o

Don't think he would actually do that (if you meant that he would remove support for other realms).

He would, if he ever accepted to join the team... conflicting loyalties and all. If they actually offered a job to him, I can't see how he wouldn't halt the whole thing and shift it to work for TwinStar servers only.

Is it only me or the list only shows alliance? Either that or i dont know how to search o.o

What server?

He would, if he ever accepted to join the team... conflicting loyalties and all. If they actually offered a job to him, I can't see how he wouldn't halt the whole thing and shift it to work for TwinStar servers only.

What server?
At Kronos

there are only 3 guilds on the entire server that uploads data to realmplayers. they all play on alliance side.

Last edited:
there are only 3 guilds on the entire server that uploads data to realmplayers. they all play on alliance side.

Ah alright, i thought it was like twinhead where it uploads automatically. My bad!

Not totally sure what you're talking about. Here's how the Kronos guild list appears to me.

2ZvUvTS.png

Could you please give me a link on that? Cant seem to find it lol

There is a difference between RaidStats subdomain (mostly raids and bosses related stuff)

0Ei79Co.png

and the RealmPlayers home page (which contains list of guilds)

frnkEdT.png

Top Bottom