• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

10-19 Twink Thread - K1

Poobandit

Hey fam, yet to see one of these threads pop up for 19s.

Currently finishing my 19 warrior Niini, do any 10v10s happen on here yet?

Heyhey! I am kind of surprised, that this thread seems to be none existent. But I guess I will use the chance to praise your play, wtsisheal. - I just wish you had a different name *laugh* You are a sneaky flag thieve runner. ;)

Greetings to everyone else!

Nuriell

10-19 WSG queues have really been picking up! There seems to be a growing 19 twink population on both factions, I hope to see it continue to expand.

Always nice to see constant queues pop

IT IS WARSONG WEEKEND!

Fun games are going on and a lot of challange is awaiting! So come -bring it on!

I´ll be waiting.... :p

PS: Sheepings are not desired. -.-

Greetings,

Suriell

I enjoyed my first 10-19 like two days ago. Was there with my Priest Xaa and the game DC after almost 2h with the score 2-1. You guys rock. Thinking about builind a real 19 PVPer now. My priest is already 21. Keep up the nice games.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

The Horde are in need of more DPS. There's just one Shaman that I see really often. Play what you love to play!

^
Also need more ally twinks/lvlers to queue, often enough horde in queue to make it pop (mostly lvlers).
I think the only active twinks on horde side atm is a big cuddly bear (Fourlamas) and a healy priest (me), but we cool.
Join the fun! :tongue:

What realm time do you normally get 5 quing Khrey?

From time to time I advertise in world and pick up 5 for a Q also :p

Started one game yesterday and two today, I always log alliance char to spam world and I ask some twinks too, my twinks name is Lautirips, if you wish to twink then feel free to join <HordeCore>, just whisper me. It's possible to pop with randoms but it takes time. Imo it's best to do those wsgs on saturday/sunday 14:00-16:00 ST (?). Horde is able to get 5 people semi-fast + we're almost always atleast 2-3 geared twinks. Alliance had good team in the second wsg today and it was really challenging and fun ( over 30min game ). o/

Top Bottom