• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

10-19 WSG

Lorine

Authorized
Hello, I have recently returned to Kronos after many months of absence and I remenber we had lots of action in the lvl 10-19 Warsong Gulch back then (in both Kronos I and II) but now things look stalled :(.
I am creating this post to find people interested in forming groups for low lvl WSG to bring back the lvl 19 twinks to our server :)

I don't really have a twinked out character but i will log an ally or horde lvl 19 and play if a team needs players.

I've just started on Kronos with the hope of playing 19 bgs once I get my Mage to 60 to farm gold.

I'm playing on Horden side. Will be active in helping other players to make 19 twinks. If you guys are still active in the 19 bracket and either Horden or Alliance side I hope we can organise some great games of WSG in the future!

Top Bottom