• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

11 vs 10 Premade?

http://i61.tinypic.com/14c8uox.png
its not bug abuse it can happen, horde does this aswell... but kronos seem to be full of QQ babys grow some hair on your teeth and suck it up please..

edit *How the fuck do u play on such UI LOOOOL @ ppl using the actual blizzard UI badass skilled casuals :)

Last edited:
I think if a premade is using it consistently then there is a problem, but if it happens once in a while it's probably an accident.

edit *How the fuck do u play on such UI LOOOOL @ ppl using the actual blizzard UI badass skilled casuals :)

Good grief! Every PvP thread I look at I find you being bitchy about something.

^^^^ this! Agita you claim to be so pro and talk about arena ranks and how bad everyone else is, yet you get wrecked in every game I see you in

http://i61.tinypic.com/14c8uox.png
its not bug abuse it can happen, horde does this aswell... but kronos seem to be full of QQ babys grow some hair on your teeth and suck it up please..

It was rather a question, cause it happened several times to me yesterday. So it's a system flaw? Fix ASAP please.
Playing premades as pugs is aggravating enough.

I think if a premade is using it consistently then there is a problem, but if it happens once in a while it's probably an accident.

sorry mate i dont care if their UI looks shit, but im wondering how ppl actually play shit like that.. i havent seen ANY good player using the blizzard UI in my life, and there is a reason for that ! ppl who use those UI's are just casual players wich they have the right to be ofcourse but if they actually try to be a good player it makes me wonder why they didnt realize their UI is preventing them to be one, a decent UI from a skilled player will have his skills close tho his char and not spread around all over the screen (u can never focus on the fight like that when u cant even notice the cd's and shit on your abilitys cuz u have to waste 5secs to go look for it)

this is how a decent UI looks like http://i61.tinypic.com/30urg2b.png
as you can see everything is close together so you can see whats going on and you dont have to look all over the screen for it, the layout doesnt matter it just matters its close to eachother and close to your character so you dont even need effort to see the what is going on + your abilitys. i suggest you should try check topguilds on retail there is a reason they ask your UI and they will never recruit players with the blizzard UI :) gues wich one

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^ this! Agita you claim to be so pro and talk about arena ranks and how bad everyone else is, yet you get wrecked in every game I see you in
sorry can u back this up with a screenshot please? i never underperform like most of you ppl do. so stop talking shit without backing that up please, and please tell me your ingame name so i see its you when im sending you to the GY (nvm already kno who you are GRABTHAR the Overpowered shaman class who can kill everything spamming shocks hitting for rediculous amounts, anyone can play a shaman and a frost mage lol thats no skill)

Last edited:
I use a normal Blizzard UI and everything is keybound and memorized, if your looking at your skill bars at all then you should probably not criticize others lack of skill tbh.

sorry mate i dont care if their UI looks shit, but im wondering how ppl actually play shit like that.. i havent seen ANY good player using the blizzard UI in my life, and there is a reason for that ! ppl who use those UI's are just casual players wich they have the right to be ofcourse but if they actually try to be a good player it makes me wonder why they didnt realize their UI is preventing them to be one, a decent UI from a skilled player will have his skills close tho his char and not spread around all over the screen (u can never focus on the fight like that when u cant even notice the cd's and shit on your abilitys cuz u have to waste 5secs to go look for it)

as you can see everything is close together so you can see whats going on and you dont have to look all over the screen for it, the layout doesnt matter it just matters its close to eachother and close to your character so you dont even need effort to see the what is going on + your abilitys. i suggest you should try check topguilds on retail there is a reason they ask your UI and they will never recruit players with the blizzard UI :) gues wich one

- - - Updated - - -

sorry can u back this up with a screenshot please? i never underperform like most of you ppl do. so stop talking shit without backing that up please, and please tell me your ingame name so i see its you when im sending you to the GY (nvm already kno who you are GRABTHAR the Overpowered shaman class who can kill everything spamming shocks hitting for rediculous amounts, anyone can play a shaman and a frost mage lol thats no skill)

Is that Xperl XD?

Matey, ALOT of very, VERY highrated players (@ retail) play with standard UI. I don't rly like the standard unit frames so what u don't see in my screen is my xperl player/target etc. frame which is behind the scoreboard (it's kinda where urs is). But other than that, if u have a big screen and ur not staring at it with 5 cm distance to it, u kinda have all ur skills in ur eye range. If u get used to something u can get very good with it, fuck I even got R1 in Season 1 with clicking. And if u think I don't know what I'm talking about or can't speak for high rating - http://i.imgur.com/vx5SvC0.jpg | If U played high rated u should know Hydra, he has always played with complete standard ui, and he was one of the best, if not THE best priest during his active time.
tl:dr I wouldnt be so biased towards standard ui.

Last edited:
Well, one of the best Druids to play WoW used Blizzard UI before......

[video=youtube;0_e0RhYK_Kg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_e0RhYK_Kg[/video]

Agita ui look so nice , +1
thx can share if anyone intrested

- - - Updated - - -

Is that Xperl XD?
yes and some other addons :)

- - - Updated - - -

Matey, ALOT of very, VERY highrated players (@ retail) play with standard UI. I don't rly like the standard unit frames so what u don't see in my screen is my xperl player/target etc. frame which is behind the scoreboard (it's kinda where urs is). But other than that, if u have a big screen and ur not staring at it with 5 cm distance to it, u kinda have all ur skills in ur eye range. If u get used to something u can get very good with it, fuck I even got R1 in Season 1 with clicking. And if u think I don't know what I'm talking about or can't speak for high rating - http://i.imgur.com/vx5SvC0.jpg | If U played high rated u should know Hydra, he has always played with complete standard ui, and he was one of the best, if not THE best priest during his active time.
tl:dr I wouldnt be so biased towards standard ui.

yes i kno hydra used basic ui but hes a healer they can actually get away with it (played with hydra rated bgs ^^ ) athene actually got rank 1 clicking as a healer lol but again healers get away with it but i dont mind if you guys click or dont want custom ui's just trying to help you out :)

Just realise that that's ur opinion. My opinion is that it doesn't matter if ur healer, melee or whatever.
I see ur trying to "help out" but then again you wanting to "help out" would mean u are 100% correct, which in itself sounds arrogant (I know u aren't, just talking psychology here) when u try to teach some1 who has reached everything in this game cause he has a different UI than yours.

Last edited:

Lawdy loo, wall of text. Well Indaco is better than you. I wonder what UI he uses.

i have seen this sugested before and i would recomend it until the population grows to a size Suitable for 10 man premades but untill then "limit premade size to 5" in addition the system should always try to match a 5 man group with smaller group size or single players signed.

This should fix the 11v10 issue and make pvp less premade, premade, premade and more for everyone making it moer attractive for new 60s to try.

issue cause:
the 11v10 issue is caused by an issue where 1 has been in que for a long time and there are enough horde but suddenly a premade of 10 que's who cannot be split up and they are 2nd in que forcing the system to invite all 11.

Premades in vanilla wow are bane and blessing.

Anyhow, your suggestions will not work Crowlock. Even a 2 man group can bug the Qs like this.
Also the reasons you stated is plain wrong. 10+x v 10 happens if one person (or more) is still in loading screen when the group signes in and the BG pops (or if he/they zone/s on pop). He/They can not accept the invite then. What he/they can do though is to drop the Q and sign in single again. He/They then (sometimes) gets an immediate invite again. If this happens, another player/s gets his/their spot when he/they leaves the Q, but he/they will get in after that still.
-> 10+x v 10

Premades in vanilla wow are bane and blessing.

Anyhow, your suggestions will not work Crowlock. Even a 2 man group can bug the Qs like this.
Also the reasons you stated is plain wrong. 10+x v 10 happens if one person (or more) is still in loading screen when the group signes in and the BG pops (or if he/they zone/s on pop). He/They can not accept the invite then. What he/they can do though is to drop the Q and sign in single again. He/They then (sometimes) gets an immediate invite again. If this happens, another player/s gets his/their spot when he/they leaves the Q, but he/they will get in after that still.
-> 10+x v 10

this is tested and correct. (happens in every server).

Top Bottom