• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue 1h-Axe Trainer?

siu

Howdy!

New here! Not sure if it's a bug, but currently playing as a rogue and the weapon trainers(Hanashi and Sayoc) in Org don't have 1h-axe, or even 2h-axe listed for that matter. Am I missing something?

I remember always going there to train axe weapon. I already have sword and mace, just wondering why axe is not available or if I've been too long away from vanilla to know better. :innocent:

Thanks!

Howdy!

New here! Not sure if it's a bug, but currently playing as a rogue and the weapon trainers(Hanashi and Sayoc) in Org don't have 1h-axe, or even 2h-axe listed for that matter. Am I missing something?

I remember always going there to train axe weapon. I already have sword and mace, just wondering why axe is not available or if I've been too long away from vanilla to know better. :innocent:

Thanks!

Rogues cant use axes in vanilla. Only sword,fist,mace and daggers.

Top Bottom