• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock 1xCoA per target. Bug or feature?

Acidtek

Today I was running an instance with another warlock and I noticed that there can be only 1 CoA active on one target. Corruption and Immolate were both active 2 times, only CoA was overwritten by the last wl that casted it.

If that's no bug, then that means it makes not much sense to take more than 1 affli wl into a group, at least for a 5 man instance.

So my question, is this intentional (blizzlike) or a bug?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I thought this was some kind of bug, but I haven't played Vanilla in a long time so i was not sure. I will try to reproduce it and make a report if I can.

So what you ran into is most likely not a bug, rather the fact one of you had a higher rank of CoA than the other. All dots will stack as long as they are the same rank if one of you is using a lower rank of the same dot in this case CoA the higher rank will override rather than stack. You'll see this happen if you try to use different ranks of corruption and immolate too. This is behavior is not a bug.

Top Bottom