• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

2 Experienced Players LF Guild (and class suggestions)

eastikop

Hi All,

My brother and I recently stumbled upon this server and are looking to create characters for raiding progression. While he played a maintank Warrior and I played a rogue back in Vanilla, we want to choose our classes based on current demand.

For two NA players who live on the east coast, are there any guilds recruiting? If so, what do you guys need? My brother has experience tanking in Vanilla, and we both know all the fights.

Also, what are the most populated times on Kronos?

EDIT: Found some other posts that indicate Hunters and Warlocks are in high demand--if so, we can certainly play that.

EDIT2: Is it true that you can purchase some sort of pre-level'd account via a character auction? While we are looking forward to the old leveling experience, I do remember it being a trudge, and starting at level 30 or so wouldn't be so bad.

Thanks,
Broz

Last edited:
If you're planning on going Alliance, <CORAL> would be your only choice for an NA guild that's already raiding (Only have Kazzak left to down in T1). We're looking for Hunters, Mages, Dwarf Priests, 1 SPriest. Warlocks we could take too.

Kronos supports players selling their characters or trading them. They won't make a character out of nothing to sell.

Hope you guys are enjoying your time on the server, let us know here what your character names are so send you a friendly /wave in game.

Top Bottom