• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

2 weeks in and there are 60s in character auction

I believe it is "leveled to 40->OMG I hate being warrior->gonna level it to 60 so it will be sold faster->maybe buy someone else". I still don't think that many people will follow such a logic :) But yea, prognosis about total emptiness of the auction for the first month failed.

You *****... its trade auction, not "selling". Don't even post if you have no idea.

He offers his 60 warrior for a similar leveled character of a different class/race.

Yeah it's for a trade. He decided he didn't like warrior but instead of quitting it/shelving it he offered it up for trade. It's a completely smart thing to do and personally if I decided I didn't like my rogue for some dumb as fuck reason, I'd offer it up for trade to the class I wanted to reroll. Though I've been rogue for 9 years now, odds of me changing my race selection are very slim. Would be 11 years but I was 11 at the time of and went mage even though I wanted to be a rogue at the time because they seemed cool. I often ponder what would have happened if I went rogue instead.

However yeh, morans need to begin learning the difference of up for auction, and up for trade.

You *****... its trade auction, not "selling". Don't even post if you have no idea.

He offers his 60 warrior for a similar leveled character of a different class/race.
Pretty sure he didn't use the word "selling" anywhere in his subject or actual post, simmer down champ.

But he used "yall", which is the rednex term for "you all", implying that we all said it won't be used, which of course it's not true, there's at least one that didn't say that (me).

Also he used "*****s", apparently to describe the "yall", which should have prompted a ban and a thread deletion for trolling and insults if there were any moderators around, but they are probably rushing to 60 so they can auction them :laugh:

Pretty sure he didn't use the word "selling" anywhere in his subject or actual post, simmer down champ.

The discussion about twinstars auction was always going on about "selling" and "buying" characters. Its not about what he said, but what he was implying.

How about not even posting until you learn some basic reading comprehension? I know it's hard, but you could at least try.

How about not even posting until you learn some basic reading comprehension? I know it's hard, but you could at least try.

No significant number of people ever said that trade auctions would not be used, so the context of this thread clearly implies that OP is, or at least was before he was shown that he's an ***** who does not understand the difference between trading and selling characters, talking about selling characters.

Yep, Chero has 61 undead mage from the Alliance, imagine how much money he will get from this single char only! FFS its a temporal paradox conspiracy.

"I believe it is "leveled to 40->OMG I hate being warrior->gonna level it to 60 so it will be sold faster->maybe buy someone else". I still don't think that many people will follow such a logic :) But yea, prognosis about total emptiness of the auction for the first month failed."

Good post. Time will give us more insight on the auction usage. Lets give it a few more weeks/months and see whatsup.

"You *****... its trade auction, not "selling". Don't even post if you have no idea.

He offers his 60 warrior for a similar leveled character of a different class/race."

This is a very stupid post.

"Yeah it's for a trade. He decided he didn't like warrior but instead of quitting it/shelving it he offered it up for trade. It's a completely smart thing to do and personally if I decided I didn't like my rogue for some dumb as fuck reason, I'd offer it up for trade to the class I wanted to reroll. Though I've been rogue for 9 years now, odds of me changing my race selection are very slim. Would be 11 years but I was 11 at the time of and went mage even though I wanted to be a rogue at the time because they seemed cool. I often ponder what would have happened if I went rogue instead.

However yeh, morans need to begin learning the difference of up for auction, and up for trade."

"Pretty sure he didn't use the word "selling" anywhere in his subject or actual post, simmer down champ."

This is a good post.

"But he used "yall", which is the rednex term for "you all", implying that we all said it won't be used, which of course it's not true, there's at least one that didn't say that (me).

Also he used "*****s", apparently to describe the "yall", which should have prompted a ban and a thread deletion for trolling and insults if there were any moderators around, but they are probably rushing to 60 so they can auction them :laugh:"

"The discussion about twinstars auction was always going on about "selling" and "buying" characters. Its not about what he said, but what he was implying."

"No significant number of people ever said that trade auctions would not be used, so the context of this thread clearly implies that OP is, or at least was before he was shown that he's an ***** who does not understand the difference between trading and selling characters, talking about selling characters."

...I think someone is a little too full on himself and believes his judgement on other posts needs to be heard by each and every one, whilst not constributing to the discussion in any constructive way. Who cares if you think it's a "good" or "stupid" post? Waste of forum space. Delete this, and please use the proper quotes instead of citation marks!

...I think someone is a little too full on himself and believes his judgement on other posts needs to be heard by each and every one, whilst not constributing to the discussion in any constructive way. Who cares if you think it's a "good" or "stupid" post? Waste of forum space. Delete this, and please use the proper quotes instead of citation marks!

... oh the irony.

Except all their "stupid posts" are correct CJB. If you log into your account on the website, open the Trade auction and select any single character listed, then scroll down and you will see a list of icons of character races and classes. Those are the combinations someone can trade.

https://www.twinstar.cz/manager/Auction/Manual.aspx#trade_aukce
Trade auction

The Trade auction is a special type of auction, which enables its users to trade one character for another(one-for-one system). This type of auction always requires you to specify what character (class, race, lvl) you want to get in exchange.

Except all their "stupid posts" are correct CJB. If you log into your account on the website, open the Trade auction and select any single character listed, then scroll down and you will see a list of icons of character races and classes. Those are the combinations someone can trade.https://www.twinstar.cz/manager/Auction/Manual.aspx#trade_aukce
The "stupid posts" might be true, but they have no relevance to the original post-the subject of this thread. This is what makes them stupid. I simply stated that the Character Auction system was being used and being used so early. I understand that the Character Auction system incorporates a trading feature, why do you continue to state that? The features of the Character Auction system is not what is being discussed, it is the very use of the system that is being discussed. Please read, and if need be, re-read the thread topic before jumping to quick close minded assumptions in the form of what I was possibly, maybe, kinda sorta probably implying. I was not implying anything - I meant what I said and only what I said: The character auction is being used with in week 2 and has level 60s in it.

It doesn't matter if I use the forum instituted quotes, or my own. Also, I replied to comments that were directed toward me, that's all-for I am the original poster. For example, when you said, "believes his judgement on other posts needs to be heard by each and every one", this statement was directed toward me, so I am going to reply. That was a stupid post. Plus, I've been more constructive in this thread then any one else, including you. Unfortunately, that means figuratively throwing away most all the comments in here to explain to you all what the original post meant. It was one sentence so I thought it wouldn't be hard to understand, looks like I was wrong.

Except all their "stupid posts" are correct CJB. If you log into your account on the website, open the Trade auction and select any single character listed, then scroll down and you will see a list of icons of character races and classes. Those are the combinations someone can trade.

https://www.twinstar.cz/manager/Auction/Manual.aspx#trade_aukce

The stupid code generated is messing with my head using an interchange of "|" "l" and "I" and I can't seem to figure the stupid thing out. Guess I'll wait 3 hours e___e

Edit - nvm, copy paste ftw

Last edited:
I was not implying anything - I meant what I said and only what I said: The character auction is being used with in week 2 and has level 60s in it.

And that is exactly the reason everyone reacted. Unlike you, we see a difference between character being sold for real money and character being traded for another character on the same server.

I don't care if you were implying anything or not, for many people there is a big difference between these two things, and we exposed the difference to any future reader of your reddit-like shout. If you don't like our opinions on this matter, you should have not posted it to a General Discussion forum.

Top Bottom