• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

50-59 WSG dead on K3 since .join removed

Darnassian

I have not seen a single 50-59 WSG on K3 since the removal of the .join wsg command.

I am not a heavy user so obviously I could have missed some, but having levelled from 49-56 in that time, I have seen not a single match, so there cannot have been many. I have joined at the Battlemaster, but it seems people in this bracket are focused on levelling and going to instances (understandably) and don't want to be waiting around in cities all the time.

I have been keeping an eye on the 'The Battle for Warsung Guch ([bracket]) Has Just Begun' notifications so I'd know if one had started when I was playing.

Perhaps you'd consider re-introducing it for this bracket. I cant imagine the ganking problem would be so serious from people in this bracket as when they are not in WSG most will be levelling or doing other stuff.

A possible issue is if 50-59 bracket yields more honor than 60 one, which is quite possible if 50-59 has access to .join but 60 hasn't.

But if they're always ready to switch .join off again as soon as the situation becomes so unhealthy, then the issue shouldn't be too big.

Thats an interesting point, though for 60s who take honor seriously, they will be at the Battlemaster anyway, so its hard to see how they will be out-honored. And like you say, if it proves to be otherwise, .join can be removed. The same goes for if I'm wrong about the ganking issue.

As for hitting 60, that is of course what I intend to do, but effectively not having a 50-59 WSG does not seem like a very satisfying resolution. I could also try getting people on both sides to sign up at the same time, but I suspect that will be difficult. Even in the lower brackets where .join still works, BGs are often not full. And even if I can get some games together for a while, a few hours later we will be back here again.

typicall when bg starts in lower lvl brackets it is going 4 vs 3 etc... but people are joining in 5 minutes and it will solid bg 10 vs 10.

on 50-59 lvls it isnt even possible to get bg started

Wtf, just joined kronos 3, lvld up a bit and waited to get some proper wsg in 50-59 bracket, before you know... all those geared 60's rape you. And now for 2 weeks I just couldnt get anyone to join. Awesome. Whats the problem?! I rly dont want to pop 60 cuz then I definitely wont enjoy wsg for months.

Last edited:
Top Bottom