• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

5g respec cap isn't a "quality of life" change. It is a game changer.

the first server that comes around with actual blizzlike spawn rates, respec cost and population cap (and the rest) is a definite join for me

the first server that comes around with actual blizzlike spawn rates, respec cost and population cap (and the rest) is a definite join for me
A server like that will not need a cap lol.

i doubt it the way i see it K3 could just as well have launched with a 2,5K cap and be successful, or possibly launch 2 servers simultaneously with that cap, what would happen uh?? nobody interested because of cap???

for hardcore players it doesn't matter if it's 5g or 100g for a respec, they are required by their guilds to respec to the optimal specs anyway.
The only people 5g respec hurts are the casuals who cannot farm 100g+ flasks and all cons to do both pve and pvp. This causes alot less people to queue for battlegrounds and hurts the pvp community. You guys are complete morons.

There are very few classes who can (and i bet less people who want) to play some retarded spec that is decent in both pve and pvp so people will always be forced to dish out 100g + pr week for respecs creating LESS overall activity.

Last edited:
Top Bottom