• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde 60 Druid LF Raiding Guild

Strykers

Authorized
Hello,

As the title says, I'm looking for a guild on horde side, I've only recently returned from a 4-5 months break from WoW and in the meantime my old guild disbanded / moved to nost.

My gear :

Feral Tank (which I consider my MS) : full MC / Ony, 50% BWL
Feral Cat : full MC / Ony, 20% BWL (12%hit)
Resto : preraid BiS / 50% MC / Ony
Fashion spec : Feralheart

Plus all of the required resistance sets

Proffs :
Enchanting / Engineering both maxed

I can raid any day of the week, although a guild with wednesday / saturday / sunday raid days would suit me best.
Some additional info :
I've played on the server since the moment it launched, tanked my way to 60 and through all the endgame dungeons (UBRS as well). The guild i was in was struggling in the beginning so i was MT-ing most of the MC bosses (the MT warrior wasn't fully geared and was missing lots of FR), and by the end Rag and Onyxia as well. For me it will always be Feral > Resto but I'm making this post because i am trying to find a guild to raid with as any spec i am required to but still be considered Feral MS. I never strived for mercy epics and raidspots, anyone of the veterans who knows me on horde knows that i always gave 110% when it came to PvE. So if you or your guild needs a dedicated druid for a spec of your choosing please hit me up ingame.

Thanks for reading, stay pretty.

Grilbers

Top Bottom